RIP George Floyd

my boy just sent me a link to an article with the recording of the 911 emergency call. imma say this: **** WHITE FRAGILITY. The caller told the dispatcher, "there's a man outside of my house talking to himself." The dispatcher asked what Mario Gonzalez was doing and the caller said, "he's scaring my wife." are you kidding me? STAY IN YOU'RE ******* HOUSE THEN.

My patna lives in Alameda. We've walked through that very pathway where the police accosted and murdered Mario Gonzalez hundreds of times. THAT AIN'T PRIVATE PROPERTY. Mario Gonzalez was not trespassing on anyone's lawn; he was only guilty of being a person of color who was having a mental health crisis. so much for that ******* CAREN act materializing to anything.

convict the cops and the stupid *** caller.

Damn. Even AI and the algorithms built off racism.
The lack of diversity within and around Silicon Valley has contributed to the development of unethical AI trained with segregated datasets that are overwhelmingly White and male. Consequently, voice and facial recognition technologies continue to struggle with diverse inputs - automating inequality in such critical fields as law enforcement and healthcare.

Amazon product ASIN 1479837245

There’s a whole video plus a bunch of witnesses...

and yet this is a story

Last edited:
After seeing the statement they put out about Mr. Floyd’s murder prior to footage coming out, I don’t believe any of that except for the parts that they killed a man and his kid.

r.i.p. man.
2021-03-05T174808Z_2070018770_RC255M9N68MS_RTRMADP_3_GLOBAL-RACE-USA-MINNESOTA.jpeg

Obama says 'institutional constraints' kept him from commenting on killings of Black Americans | TheHill

The pattern and practice investigation into the Ferguson PD was far more important than any commentary he could have delivered from the podium.

Back
Top Bottom