RIP George Floyd

If you’re racist you should die. There’s no if ands or but’s about it. Why are you so caught up on whether or not racism is the only form of oppression? You’re just creating dialogue to justify it

You don’t need to know all the answers there are plenty of folks who are more intelligent than you are that can figure that out. Stay in your lane and stop having an opposing view to racism and how we should approach it in a general sense

while we are on who should and shouldnt die let me say pedophiles should die too. are they worse than racists? idk and idc. the point is that youre talk is just that, talk. hella emotional.

should they both die? sure. however, unless there is a civil war that isn't going to happen. so saying they should die is just you puffing your chest out like you're going to do something. rather than say there are smarter people out there who can figure that out, why don't you help them figure it out instead of spewing that rhetoric like you're about that life.

I’m reading articles about this. I get the feeling they’re about to make it where people can’t post “killings” on social media anymore

I’m reading articles about this. I get the feeling they’re about to make it where people can’t post “killings” on social media anymore
people will find a way

They've already done this for US soldiers.

"Under President George H.W. Bush, the Defense Department instituted a ban against photographing flag-draped coffins returning from the Persian Gulf war in 1991. The ban, which lasted 19 years, followed a televised embarrassment for Bush. In 1989, networks covering the American invasion of Panama showed split-screen images: On one side, a military honor guard unloading coffins at Dover Air Force Base; on the other, a news conference where Bush, a veteran of World War II, was joking with reporters. That a policy for the suppression of photographs was prompted by what was perceived to be an inappropriate response to the homecoming of fallen soldiers fascinates me as someone who has been researching ethical responses to photographs of suffering for 15 years. The dead often come to us by photograph — in our morning newspapers, in our social-media feeds, on our computer screens next to advertisements for diamond watches or cruises or yoga pants. And many of us fear that we don’t know how to look at them, or what to do in response to what we see. We feel helpless. Useless. And then we feel ashamed. Better not to look at all. Better to avoid images of the dead."

Hey I know you guys are hurting, I know you're in pain, I know you're tired, but I must inject myself here as I always do and redirect the conversation as I always do, at the right time, in the midst of these situations; Not all white people are bad, ok? That's what's important here, and must be heard.
AND KAREN IS A SLUR

while we are on who should and shouldnt die let me say pedophiles should die too. are they worse than racists? idk and idc. the point is that youre talk is just that, talk. hella emotional.

should they both die? sure. however, unless there is a civil war that isn't going to happen. so saying they should die is just you puffing your chest out like you're going to do something. rather than say there are smarter people out there who can figure that out, why don't you help them figure it out instead of spewing that rhetoric like you're about that life.
The game that you are attemptng to play here is fascinating. ALL of white supremacy, needs to die both deaths.

Back
Top Bottom