RIP George Floyd

I see y'all point of view. Y'all believe that if you rid the world of racist people or even lower their numbers that will equate to less racism or even eliminating racism? I'm sorry but those so called racist people y'all want to rid the world of, you can kill them physically but their mentality will still be there passed on to the next generation who saw their loved ones slaughtered for being "racist". I'm sorry fam but I just don't get it. Hurt people hurt others lets just put it that way. I just want to live in a world filled with genuine love, real love, where we all look out for one another no matter the skin tone but who am I kidding, killing off the racist people will better the world right?
This is why your name fits you. However, christian will never be the method of thinking that will free Black people around the world. Never.

Racist White People seeing a news story about civilians and businesses being destroyed in an American strike overseas:
"It's part of war unfortunately. Innocent people sometimes get caught in the crossfire in a fight for the greater good."

Racist White People seeing a news story about a Target being burned down during a protest for the millionth black person killed by police:
"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. BURNING DOWN A STORE BELONGING TO A BILLION DOLLAR CORPORATION IS UNFORGIVABLE"

These people protesting and/or rioting are at war with police in their communities everyday.

EZGycszX0AMdTda

:emoji_fax:

This kind of energy >>

🔥

Of course you don’t see my point of view. As long as the oppressor and his supporters are alive? The oppressed will always be in danger. Those people need to die, period. Nothing will change unless they are gone.

oppression comes in many forms and to single out racism as the be all end all is short sided. by your line of thinking everyone should die for one reason or another. we can agree racism is bad but you stop thinking critically with answers like that and is part of the reason things wont change. not here to say I know the answer but that sure af aint it.

edit: youre in youre feelings from other NT's.....carry on

oppression comes in many forms and to single out racism as the be all end all is short sided. by your line of thinking everyone should die for one reason or another. we can agree racism is bad but you stop thinking critically with answers like that and is part of the reason things wont change. not here to say I know the answer but that sure af aint it.
If you DON'T know the answer, you are in no position to tell others what the asnwer ISN'T.

So white people are outraged when riots break out over black people being murdered, but they have no problems destroying their own cities when it comes to football and hockey? Just a bunch of memes and twitter videos calling destructive drunk white dudes "legends" while destroying property? Got it

edit: youre in youre feelings from other NT's.....carry on
I’ve been in my feelings since 1619, no need for me to apologize about that at all. The war against Black people has never ended. The real issue is that we’ve never fought back with equal force, while using the forces that are indeed greater, ala the Haitian revolution. The problem for Black people in this world is the oppression heaped upon us through white supremacy. So do not come and try to tell us that through the death of that oppression, that we would not be free of said oppression. White supremacy and all that supports it dies? ALL Black people live.

Back
Top Bottom