RIP George Floyd

oppression comes in many forms and to single out racism as the be all end all is short sided. by your line of thinking everyone should die for one reason or another. we can agree racism is bad but you stop thinking critically with answers like that and is part of the reason things wont change. not here to say I know the answer but that sure af aint it.

edit: youre in youre feelings from other NT's.....carry on
If you’re racist you should die. There’s no if ands or but’s about it. Why are you so caught up on whether or not racism is the only form of oppression? You’re just creating dialogue to justify it

You don’t need to know all the answers there are plenty of folks who are more intelligent than you are that can figure that out. Stay in your lane and stop having an opposing view to racism and how we should approach it in a general sense

WHY NON-BLACK PEOPLE ALWAYS TELLING BLACK PEOPLE HOW BLACK PEOPLE SHOULD REACT TO TRAGEDIES IN THEIR COMMUNITY. WE ARE NOT BLACK. WE CAN NEVER IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE. SHUT UP AND LISTEN. STOP TELLING BLACK PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD DO OR HOW THEY SHOULD FEEL. YAW GETTING ME RILED UP.

prior to any unrest? that’s good to read.

still take action though 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yeah it impressed me, because I'm not used to seeing real empathy from politicians when something happens. His reaction was when the video was first released. I saw his response before I saw the actual video on Tuesday morning.

All white people are racist
There you go again. According to you the white folks in the streets protesting last night are actually racists themselves. You judge people off their skin tone. idk what's led you to do that so I'm not here to judge. Maybe one day you'll be able to look past skin tone and judge people off their actions.

But yea, not letting you make this about you again. You do your thing.

Man this dude HAS to be on Niketalk.

Fake Raekwon :smh:

Shaolin Fantastic needs to roundhouse this dude to is jaw.

Some dudes in this generation like Michael Porter and him. :smh:

His solution was I know how to handle myself in situations with the police, and you negroes need to learn also? How can YOU guys learn to stop you from dying? Yoooooo, that's crazy.

I’m guessing the District Attorney’s office is waiting for the autopsy report to be finalized. They better expedite if they haven’t done so already. Afterwards they better bring murder charges ASAP to the 4 officers.

There you go again. According to you the white folks in the streets protesting last night are actually racists themselves. You judge people off their skin tone. idk what's led you to do that so I'm not here to judge. Maybe one day you'll be able to look past skin tone and judge people off their actions.

But yea, not letting you make this about you again. You do your thing.
Those whites who are fighting in those streets are indeed racist, and they know it. They realize that white supremacy has done them no favors, therefor willing to fight for what’s right as well. I am guessing that you are not equipped to understand that, so I will address it this way as well. The greatest white man thst america has ever produced, John Brown, admitted that he himself was a racist due to the system that was created for him. So in all of his power, through his god in the bible, he fought to free Black people from such oppression, using the privilege afforded him through his being white. If John Brown can admit that he was a racist? Guess what a little known white dude like you are as well?

Last edited:
Fake Raekwon :smh:

Shaolin Fantastic needs to roundhouse this dude to is jaw.

Some dudes in this generation like Michael Porter and him. :smh:

His solution was I know how to handle myself in situations with the police, and you negroes need to learn also? How can YOU guys learn to stop you from dying? Yoooooo, that's crazy.
How does he propose handling a cop pressing his knee on his neck while 2 others kneel on the rest of him? I'm assuming over 500lbs of pressure. Tell us oh wise one.

Those whites who are fighting in those streets are indeed racist, and they know it. They realize that white supremacy has done them no favors, therefor willing to fight for what’s right as well. I am guessing that you are not equipped to understand that, so I will address it this way as well. The greatest white man thst america has ever produced, John Brown, admitted that he himself was a racist due to the system that was created for him. So in all of his power, through his god in the bible, he fought to free Black people from such oppression, using the privilege afforded him through his being white. If John Brown can admit that he was a racist? Guess what a little known white dude like you you are as well?
I really hope you can one day judge people by their actions. Have a good day, man.

I really hope you can one day judge people by their actions. Have a good day, man.
Your actions does not deny your privilege, and that privilege makes you a racist. Your commentary proves this, showing your entitlement issues. I judge you due to the undeniable privilege in which you live.

let's be honest with (y)ourselves. white people don't have a very good track record
Absolutely. I get it. I get assuming the worst with white people. I would too. I just don't agree with blanket statements like "All white people are racist."

Social media news doing a great job of only showing the protesters throwing stuff, setting fires, breaking things, etc and people are watching this thinking law enforcement is fearing for their lives hiding from the violence. But aren't showing the groups of police with guns on roofs or the large crowds of riot cops ready to pop off.

Social media news doing a great job of only showing the protesters throwing stuff, setting fires, breaking things, etc and people are watching this thinking law enforcement is fearing for their lives hiding from the violence. But aren't showing the groups of police with guns on roofs or the large crowds of riot cops ready to pop off.
You think LIBERAL social media platforms are doing that intentionaly?

As soon as it becomes fight back, then killing as an equal response? All of a sudden, they want to talk about fairness. They want to try and get you to think christian, wanting Black people to forgive. This is the reason they feared those of the Muslim faith, as many could not wait to meet ALLAH. Those of us who are involved with ATR’s knew all of this was coming. So for me? I know how all if this is going to end. Color me happy.

Its fascinating how so many people focus on the most irrelevant and inconsequential ****.
“but, he reisted...”
“It was a mistake”
“Why riot, solves nothing”

Focus never on that gang culture. the crime. How it trickles up from the general public who are vastly racist and how they view whose a threat and who aint. And vote accordingly, putting people in power who are just as racist and classist.

miniroties are in dire pain in this country. Everyday its a struggle for survival sometimes from our own. Searching for peace of mind.
It test your sanity.

This photo needs to be on the cover of Time. Immortalize it.
1590588895681.png
Might put this on a shirt.
America needs to remember what it really looks like.

Hey I know you guys are hurting, I know you're in pain, I know you're tired, but I must inject myself here as I always do and redirect the conversation as I always do, at the right time, in the midst of these situations; Not all white people are bad, ok? That's what's important here, and must be heard.
that's what's important here, word?

Back
Top Bottom