RIP George Floyd

Screenshot_20200621-220846.png

Was just listening to this on sportscenter and said to myself they wasted no time feeding in to what the perception is

also took no time for the dudes who jerk off to Donald Trump after every rally to run and say this was planted by Bubba to spark false outrage. These dudes are delusional.

"Make the sport open and welcoming to all"

Theres nothing appealing about that sport, absolutely nothing. Never felt more out of place than when i worked at one of those races. Was like a giant party with a bunch of inbred hillbillys at a trailer park lot.

also took no time for the dudes who jerk off to Donald Trump after every rally to run and say this was planted by Bubba to spark false outrage. These dudes are delusional.

Typical. The go-to defense of those folks is to deny something happened. If that doesn’t work then they downplay, rationalize and write it off. “They only found a noose hanging in his locker for crying out loud! It’s not like they found him hanging from a noose. Get over it!”

It blows my mind when racist whites try to say something can’t possibly be racist or that it flat out didn’t happen :smh:

The Jimmy Jazz Fireworks Spectacular seems to be continuing in a lot of predominantly black communities. Seems fishy. Growing up in NYC I've always been around fireworks in the summer but it's usually crap quality stuff or only goes on for a few days. Find it hard to believe dudes out here living in the projects but buying hundreds of dollars of stuff to light up for weeks.

Back
Top Bottom