RIP George Floyd

Laila is lost too

We’ve been so desensitized to the killings of black people, that even after the execution was broadcasted on a worldwide scope there’s even black people who’d acknowledge that the vandalism is the highlight of this outrage. :smh:

It baffles me that people cannot distinguish the difference between looting and protesting, and how both overall are an outrage to just being black in America.

Being black, maybe that's the reason why they always mad
Yeah, they always mad, yeah
Been past 'em, I know that's the reason why they all big mad
And they always have been
200.gif

Family of woman who portrayed Aunt Jemima opposes move to change brand

Prolly effing up their revenue stream. You would have to make me rich to use one of my family members picture for that ********! :smh:

Last edited:
Family of woman who portrayed Aunt Jemima opposes move to change brand

Fam!

The video got me.

When she proudly showed her picture in that costume in front of that white man.

When he asked for the picture.

I died!!!

Fools wildin thread got nothing on these fools!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Idk if y'all have been hearing this in your areas, but apparently people are complaining of professional grade fireworks going off in their neighborhoods on a daily basis and it's raising some eyebrows. Since it's close to July 4th, there's often weeks of kids lighting fireworks but they're usually not the expensive stuff. Now people are saying they're hearing straight up Macy's Fireworks Display level stuff in the hood, and they're thinking it's the law enforcement trying to prove their point by not responding to these low level complaint calls. Could just be a coincidence but I wouldn't put it past these petty MFers.

Idk if y'all have been hearing this in your areas, but apparently people are complaining of professional grade fireworks going off in their neighborhoods on a daily basis and it's raising some eyebrows. Since it's close to July 4th, there's often weeks of kids lighting fireworks but they're usually not the expensive stuff. Now people are saying they're hearing straight up Macy's Fireworks Display level stuff in the hood, and they're thinking it's the law enforcement trying to prove their point by not responding to these low level complaint calls. Could just be a coincidence but I wouldn't put it past these petty MFers.
Good! Eff the police

seems like ppl get ahold of stronger/louder/brighter fireworks each and every year

I have, but I can live with it. The police would probably show up the next day looking the morning sky saying they don't see any fireworks

It's crazy that no one did him on sight, even crazier how he's out and about like nothing happened

Not crazy, no cop ever got "did on sight" for murdering a black man, civilians either. Like George Zimmerman dont go to Walmart. We need to start making that happen tho, I bet it would be effective if they started fearing for their lives.

Back
Top Bottom