RIP George Floyd

Obviously these things get brought up rather conveniently

but even with that this a problem when referencing those criminal records

They (public defenders) dont give a ****. Frankly, paid lawyers dont give af about you either but youre paying them so they act like they do.

Legal aid takes on way more cases than they can handle, most of which are cats who cant post bail for whatever reason, and then will make you plead guilty and take time served. When you been sitting for a minute and they tell you plead guilty, get time served and a day and be home tomorrow, you gonna take it.

Whole system is BS. As a minority, especially black, youre judged guilty soon as you step foot in that courtroom :smh:

And that "judge", **** that judge. Who are you to sit up there and pass judgement on another man or woman. Youre no judge, the ultimate judge is the most high. Foh.

Haven't been able to watch any of the videos of people being killed, but watching them talking about their lives before the fact of their deaths is another level of trauma as well. Just messed up

We will continue to fight for him and everyone else we’ve lost. These make me sad because I know that this brother was reduced to a rap sheet upon his death. But at the same time these videos encourage the fight in me.

We all likely know someone with a similar story to him and others who have been taken from us. I see some of my friends and family in these videos :smh:

An oldie but a goodie...

This brightens up my whole ****ing week. If you would do something like that, there is no amount of apologizing that will redeem the hate in your heart. **** them both. Insane thing is they're probably thinking black people made them go to prison unfairly.

When the woman at the end stood up and said "I forgive you"...

Last edited:
fyr6z7v8st551.jpg

i thought ppl were being told to turn off their face recognition from their phones and to not answer any questions if detained during protests .
a lot of ppl werent even being prosecuted just detained and let go

Especially in NYC, that's normal every year. Irresponsible use, but not equivalent to the violent conflicts in the middle east they're trying to compare it to to justify use of force. That's even more irresponsible. Behind that blue is some cultish mental illness ****. They can't see people when they see black people.

When did Moundsville become Fallujah?

Sounds real useful for a town of 9k without a murder since 2009...

Reminds me of when the LAPD announced they'd stop supplying grenade launchers to 'school resource officers' :lol: :smh:

Can't convince me the military hardware is for anything but allowing dudes who peaked in high school to play occupying army dress up

When did Moundsville become Fallujah?

Sounds real useful for a town of 9k without a murder since 2009...

Reminds me of when the LAPD announced they'd stop supplying grenade launchers to 'school resource officers' :lol: :smh:

Can't convince me the military hardware is for anything but allowing dudes who peaked in high school to play occupying army dress up

It's all military excess. They don't hand them out based on who needs them. They just want to get rid of em. The military has such a high turnaround for useless and out dated equipment since we overspend and keep buying bigger and better, newer stuff. Clinton's a big blame for this. Also notice how much was given in 2014...

Screenshot_20200619-101155__01.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom