RIP George Floyd

For anyone who says Celebrity input on the BLM movement is irrelevant should look at BTS. They donate $1m and inspired their fan base to work on donating enough money to match their $1m contribution. I know these K Pop fans are another level of fandom but the influence that a lot of celebrities have on their following can lead a larger group of people to contribute to the cause.

1591478877879.gif

If those were my kids..my cousins...my nieces or nephews.....I would've found him. I would've broken him.

819AC1C8-BB44-4E63-A797-7E6E6C8941CD.jpeg

Sources might not be the best but cot damn. My country is a ****hole. Police brutality is not just a American issue.

I feel bad saying this, but there is so much mass at protests. Fighting for justice and acquiring new yambs for the team that are down for the struggle during a pandemic isn’t bad. About to head to another protest tomorrow.

better to pipe a girl you know is down for the cause then smash some chick who's secretly at work telling them she thinks protests are pointless

If you guys wanna educate yourself more on the corruption of the NYPD, watch Crime and Punishment on Hulu. Documentary that dives into the NYPD punishing officers who don't racially profile or make baseless arrests in struggling minority neighborhoods

Back
Top Bottom