Riot in Brooklyn over cops murdering 16 year old boy.

Cats siding with the police force who admittedly stop and frisk one race over another 90% more than other races are just following procedure .
I'm scratching my head myself...we're talking about police here...
grin.gif

External locus of control. Y'all need to look that up. You either take control of your own life, or someone will for you

"Don't start no ****, won't be no ****"
Lil John

Simple as that

Last edited:
how does that make things any different?
black officiers are usually worse then white ones.
"uncle toms"

they killed a 16 year old and like every brutality case, they have some sort of justification
and ya'll just eat it up.

it hurts to see yall sponsoring the police. |I

im off this...
yall know like i know...
im defending myself against a bunch of desk geeks who never see the streets.

holla when yall really deal with this type of stuff regularly on first hand accounts.
not based on your opinions and thoughts...
based on how you felt when it happened to you.
So what should happen to someone that pulls a gun on the cops since you've seen the streets?

You talking all that smack about cops..... You do realize that cops can be any race right? Including black....
im off this...
yall know like i know...

holla when yall really deal with this type of stuff regularly on first hand accounts.
:lol:

Okay guy.:lol:

"uncle toms"

they killed a 16 year old and like every brutality case, they have some sort of justification

im off this...
yall know like i know...

If he pulled a gun and aimed it at police, the force was justified, assuming they gave warnings to "show hands, get on the ground, etc." In that situation, the police have a responsibility to protect themselves and surroundings. Can't take a chance with ANYONE aiming a pistol and not following orders.

If no gun was brandished, they F'd up plain and simple. Either they pulled a Prezbo and mistakenly ID'd a gun or have their own agenda and let the youth's reputation/background/image/etc decide if he was "guilty" of something and took justice into their own hands and deserve the consequences that come their way.

In either instance, rioting during a vigil is not only disrespectful to the family of the victim and neighborhood, it's completely idiotic. Looting Rite Aid? Really? For all they know the kid's dad could be the manager there.

Last edited:
"uncle toms"

im off this...
yall know like i know...

LOL, sit down, pull up your pants, and pay your parking ticket.

Last edited:
Kid had got home from a baby shower he wasn't trying to point a pistol at any cops here y'all go with that garbage http://rt.com/usa/brooklyn-riot-police-protesters-127/ He was running from the cops and they still shot him some of y'all showing your true colors..http://www.blackyouthproject.com/20...d-killed-by-undercover-cops-in-new-york-city/

First of all, there are a lot of slick racist comments in this board when it comes to issues like this ALL the time, and you know what? I might start hitting that report button because it's getting out of hand.

I read the articles ThorrocksJs posted. The kid isn't innocent, he has been arrested before. Which means he's been a troubled kid for a while. That doesn't mean he's a bad person, that means his parents weren't on their job from the jump. Does that excuse him from being punished? No. Does that mean he's a criminal and the rest of his life would have been worthless? No. I'm tired of society demonizing young black boys and damning the rest of their life because they are off track in an early part of their life, in part due to some lack of guidance and structure that was beyond their control. A kid who is white could have his background and I'm sure there are some that have, are just looked at still has having potential and have been spared. Now, I think what the young man did was incredibly stupid. I know he's 16, but having been arrested and been around cops given his record and living in Brooklyn, you can ID plain clothes officers. Come on b. Whether the gun is yours or not, you don't play like that. In terms of the situation, no way you are stationary adjusting your clothes and just randomly point a gun at someone. Some exchange took place for that to happen. Maybe he said something, maybe they said something. The likely both said something to escalate it, idk. But once you realize the situation, you do NOT pull out a gun. Hell, just having a gun and you just chillin is incredibly stupid, even in Brooklyn. When are kids going to realize nothing good is going to come from carrying a gun like you're a cowboy.

smh starting to see the low key racist on nt 
mean.gif

Kid had got home from a baby shower he wasn't trying to point a pistol at any cops here y'all go with that garbage http://rt.com/usa/brooklyn-riot-police-protesters-127/ He was running from the cops and they still shot him some of y'all showing your true colors..http://www.blackyouthproject.com/20...d-killed-by-undercover-cops-in-new-york-city/

First of all, there are a lot of slick racist comments in this board when it comes to issues like this ALL the time, and you know what? I might start hitting that report button because it's getting out of hand.

I read the articles ThorrocksJs posted. The kid isn't innocent, he has been arrested before. Which means he's been a troubled kid for a while. That doesn't mean he's a bad person, that means his parents weren't on their job from the jump. Does that excuse him from being punished? No. Does that mean he's a criminal and the rest of his life would have been worthless? No. I'm tired of society demonizing young black boys and damning the rest of their life because they are off track in an early part of their life, in part due to some lack of guidance and structure that was beyond their control. A kid who is white could have his background and I'm sure there are some that have, are just looked at still has having potential and have been spared. Now, I think what the young man did was incredibly stupid. I know he's 16, but having been arrested and been around cops given his record and living in Brooklyn, you can ID plain clothes officers. Come on b. Whether the gun is yours or not, you don't play like that. In terms of the situation, no way you are stationary adjusting your clothes and just randomly point a gun at someone. Some exchange took place for that to happen. Maybe he said something, maybe they said something. The likely both said something to escalate it, idk. But once you realize the situation, you do NOT pull out a gun. Hell, just having a gun and you just chillin is incredibly stupid, even in Brooklyn. When are kids going to realize nothing good is going to come from carrying a gun like you're a cowboy.
I agree with all of this.

^^ the point is I can back up what I say, and you can't. Don't talk that hard ****, talking about you living that life when you can back it up.

Quote them. I haven't seen any in here, personally. May have missed them.
mean.gif
mean.gif

*stoops*

^^ the point is I can back up what I say, and you can't. Don't talk that hard ****, talking about you living that life when you can back it up.

you right, cuz i forgot people who break the law like to incriminate themselves and document it for approval on the internet.
roll.gif

and you right, im talking bout living a life that i can back up.

and do everyday

i swear its POLICE on this board.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
crooked cops issue more than a racist ssue but some of the comment made on here were racist but anyways back to curuption NYC jury reaches verdict in cannibal-plot case: NEW YORK (AP) — A verdict has been reached at the trial of a New York City police officer accused of plotting to kidnap, cook and eat women.

The verdict was to be delivered Tuesday morning in Manhattan federal court.

The FBI arrested 28-year-old Officer Gilberto Valle (VAL'-ee) last year based on a tip by his now-estranged wife.

Prosecutors said Valle plotted with others he met on fetish websites to abduct, torture and eat women he knew, including his wife.

Valle's lawyers said he was just fantasizing and had no intention of harming anyone.

source http://bigstory.ap.org/article/nyc-jury-reaches-verdict-cannibal-plot-case :smh:

Back
Top Bottom