Rihanna - Pour It Up (Music Video)

laugh.gif
mean.gif
You good son?

damn this video got me wanting to bone Rihanna, i'd probably do more than just that :evil: :smh:

wait...what would be more than boning her?

you gonna murder her and throw her in a ditch?

and then dig her up and hide her body in another ditch because everyone's looking for her and they're getting closer to finding her?

then narrowly slip by the detectives who came to your house off the strength of your NT post by catching them up in violating your 4th amendment right because they approached you without a warrant?

and then go back to the new ditch, dig her body up once more to look at her and weep as you think about how much you regret such a wild decision made in a moment of reckless passion?

and while you're crying you start kissing her rotting corpse, begging her to wake up as snot and dirt and bile mix all up in your face, but somehow you get a boner from the anxiety of the whole situation?

i mean, you weren't EXPECTING to get a boner, but since you have it....i mean she's right there and she's still rihanna, right?

and then you vow to her dead body that you will love her forever, and that your heart and her heart will once again beat together in unison in the pitts of hell, where you and her will reign as king and queen of the 9th gate of the damned?

and then her eyes open! OH MY GOD! You spoke the sacred words to reawaken her tortured spirit! Worms and mud gurgle out of her mouth as she begins to breath once again, and you two make the most passionate love you have ever made.

and her vagina's all cold and somehow both dry and sticky, but at this point i mean **** it you've already started, right? how many chances in life do you have to have sex with a zombie, let alone a celebrity zombie? you're all switching all sorts of positions and forget that there's an FBI and Police team looking for her body, and you've just wasted like 8 hours doing all of this out in the open woods.

and then a bunch of dogs, and guys wearing FBI windbreakers, and those country police in the brown uniforms walk up to you in the middle of your intense undead sexual experience, and the dogs immediately charge at you, but they're on leashes and the police hold them back, and stop, and RiRi's body falls flat on the ground.

You get cuffed, and are charged with the murder of what has now due to media sensation surrounding her death become an international icon of youth and the "wild carribean girl".

You end up on death row for 30 years, and finally, when you are executed in a nationally televised special entitled "Believe it or Not, It Wasn't Chris Brown", they ask you what you're final words are.

You turn directly to the camera, a tear falling from your eye with an expressionless face, and say.....

"Still got my money."
i thought she said "still got MORE money"

And I've said the same thing about Bandz :lol:

Bandz is a classic but there's somethin about Rihanna's rendition that just gets me when I'm faded.

I was at a small club on Saturday and the DJ player Cake, I asked him to play Pour It Up, this clown goes on to play 3 more weak *** Ri Ri songs in a row and no Pour It Up. Had me apologizing to the crew and ****. :stoneface: :smh:

Bandz is a classic but there's somethin about Rihanna's rendition that just gets me when I'm faded.

I was at a small club on Saturday and the DJ player Cake, I asked him to play Pour It Up, this clown goes on to play 3 more weak *** Ri Ri songs in a row and no Pour It Up. Had me apologizing to the crew and ****. :stoneface: :smh:
we gotta stop throwing this word around all willy nilly :lol:
its not up there with salt shaker which i would call a classic

There was a movie about that on Netflix, its called Dead Girl. One of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. Worth a watch though.

:rofl: :rofl:

I was loving this song, and I just realized they are almost identical.

Shoulda just been an extended remix

"Bandz a Make Her Pour It Up"

Beat so nice he dropped it twice :smokin

I like Riri's more though.

There was a movie about that on Netflix, its called Dead Girl. One of the creepiest movies I've ever seen. Worth a watch though.

Oh gawd that movie is terrrrrrrrrible
I no longer trust your opinion on things.

:lol:

Just so I'm certain...That's the one where they find a girl in an abandoned building and then she's raped intermittently for the rest of the movie, right?

Just so I'm certain...That's the one where they find a girl in an abandoned building and then she's raped intermittently for the rest of the movie, right?
Thats the one. Basically a cult classic

do i really have to point out the irony here man?
laugh.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: I know not of what you speak friend.

Last edited:

Salt Shaker? You serious? Or did you mean Get Low.

Salt Shaker is not a classic ratchet turn up track like Get Low or Bandz. Joint got functions live but it stayed back in 2004. :lol:

Last edited:

Salt Shaker? You serious? Or did you mean Get Low.

Salt Shaker is not a classic ratchet turn up track like Get Low or Bandz. Joint got functions live but it stayed back in 2004. :lol:
guess its that nostalgia
but yea get low STILL gets **** live

This song & body party are my guilty pleasure songs..I just want a nice petite chick to ride my **** to body party

Your crazy salt shaker is a ratchet anthem..that's one of my fav all time songs no bull..till this day play that joint freaks are gonna hit the floor

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom