Rihanna got a "THUG LIFE" tattoo

Rihanna-Thug-Life-Tattoo-On-Fists.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/r...o-tribute-late-rapper-tupac-article-1.1011676

If I see any dumb b around my way with that same tat my side eye game will be strong.

she shoulda tattooed some hair on that 5 head , jesus christ her forehead is like a billboard .....

These people and tattoos wassup with that its a permanent thing u have to live with ur whole life. If u get sick of it u can take it off right well ask Mike Bibby and that cross tat he had thats looks worse bc he tried to take it off.

Originally Posted by onewearz

she shoulda tattooed some hair on that 5 head , jesus christ her forehead is like a billboard .....

If she came within a 10 mile radius of you, you would *#+% a brick 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by onewearz

If she came within a 10 mile radius of you, you would *#+% a brick 
laugh.gif

seen her live in concert. not the least bit interested.

dumb #!% tatttoo tho.

It's the same color as her nails. She was probably just messing around with some nail polish.

Something about her just seems dirty to me.

Not like sexual, just literally like grime and uncleanliness.

This is our generation.

Can't speak for any other cities but I'm starting to see more and more *$$%@$% teens with face tats in DC.

@$%* is getting out of hand.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Came in here to post this, the only thing appealing about her is her body but there's only so much I can let slide-she looks like she smells like chicken wings with pork fried rice, black hair products and cheap rum

Originally Posted by sillyputty

When she first had the spotlight on her, I was midly attracted.. but as of late, what you've stated is my exact reason for losing interest in her all together. To think there's actually females out there who take interest in this chick 
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom