Rick Ross brings the lulz in a new Interview

I wonder how Meek feels about Ross truly. Him and his homies were REALLY in that lifestyle and thats why he gets so much respect from the streets but at some point this ***** must Look at Ross during one of these long talks and be like
eyes.gif
No, he wasn't. He was your typical dime bag seller. He didn't move weight at any point.

That was comedy, I would personally take 50 in a boxing match vs him........I wonder if we get diss from Jeezy now

This guy needs to be listed on imdb for these performances.

:lol: at that long liar's pause when he initially was asked about canceling the dates, son had to dig through his archives of fabrication

Last edited:
This guy needs to be listed on imdb for these performances.

:lol: at that long liar's pause when he initially was asked about canceling the dates, son had to dig through his archives of fabrication

Ross was like hold up I know the answer to this, let me think back to my script

You lying if you say Ross doesn't make some of the best rap out today...

I feel sorry for you if you can't enjoy Ross' work because of a job he had 10-15 years ago. Y'all don't know this man life . . . Like people have said, it's not crazy for grimey dudes to have jobs . . . and although the Officer Ricky thing and the Carl Winslow memes are all jokes and lulz, let's be real, he was a Corrections Officer . . . basically all he did was keep the inmates from killing each other . . . The way y'all talk grimey about this man, you'd think he took some of you down for petty weed charges . . .

Dude been talking slick for years now, someone would have got him by now. Especially the way he's going on the radio talking like he's ready for a war.

Pac was in drama and did ballet. If his pictures pre-record deal were posted here without having the Tupac name attached, y'all would say he's soft. Biggie didn't do all the **** he rapped about. Jay has a sister who is a CO at Rikers Island. What the **** does that have to do with the great music they all make?

The only difference between now and then is the internet. Rappers dirt can be dug up now more easily. Reminds me of that Drake "Skeletons in the closet . . . " line from Lord Knows.

And please don't bring up how Ross is "destroying a generation by glamorizing the drug life". Why is it bad when Keef and Ross rap about crime and drugs, but it's all good when Jay, Noreaga, Big, etc. do it? And then when a rapper like Drake or Kanye comes along, they're soft?
Although I will say, Ross went OD when asked about 50 in that True magazine interview posted on page 2. All diet Sway did was ask a simple question about the 50 situation
laugh.gif
. Homie came out of nowhere talking about Ciroc and Roscoe's Chicken and Waffles. Dude musta did a line before that joint.

Code:
wow, why so much hate for Ross

People are sick of these fake rappers exploiting a criminal lifestyle. In 2012 nobody wants to hear about how much coke you sold and how many people you have killed especially when we all know none of it is true.

I would probably like Ross if he would of just been a rapper who did not try and portray some kind of character and let his skills do the talking.

Last edited:
Code:
People are sick of these fake rappers exploiting a criminal lifestyle. In 2012 nobody wants to hear about how much coke you sold and how many people you have killed especially when we all know none of it is true.
I would probably like Ross if he would of just been a rapper who did not try and portray some kind of character and let his skills do the talking.

I'm with you with everything you said homie but me personally why I stopped listening to ROSS is 1.All his music since BMF sounds the same
2.He took somebody else sound & acting like he did something good when biting off somebody in hiphop is a NO NO
3.When ROSS was making "MAFIA MUSIC" "CIGAR MUSIC" & songs like that it fit his style & he had his own lane
4. He just makes his self look like a complete clown these days ever since he linked up with Puff he been feeling his self too much

Back
Top Bottom