Rick Ross brings the lulz in a new Interview

I mean, who are we kidding? Ultimately, we know there are some legit killers on Rozay's payroll. Especially now, it's hard to imagine that dude hasn't given some of these stick up kids an MMG shirt, gave em some straps, tossed them a grand or so, and made em feel legit. Dude got security, but it's the lil ****** in the background of the pictures who go ignored that are holding the 9s.

Ultimately, all this is stupid, and it saddens me to see my fellow black males act like this. We are being laughed at. :smh:

ross is that dude  
pimp.gif

as far as choking jeezy he got 6 inches and 90 pounds on'em might as well lmao

if ross was scared he wouldnt of showed up , regardless of taking L's it seems

like mmg is down to go out fighting and on their own terms 

ross coulda answered that question "tension was high , but we passed that situation"

lmao he just out right told her he put hands on jizzle and regardless of whether its true or

not he doesnt really seem to be scared of the repercussions .

he needs to get adrien broner to fight gamboa

Last edited:
william roberts iii is one of our generation's greatest method actors.

grin.gif
I said this is the thread in General fam.  You jackin my quotes now?  You gotta reference me in MLA format boi.  There's principles to this game
great minds think alike..

what thread did you say it in.. cause i didn't even see it.

i always formulate my own thoughts.. and also, i prefer APA format.

Did he say he was certified??? LMAO!! A certified CLOWN...This dude is the real life MC GUSTO
View media item 166725ALL this clown does is pop off at the mouth in interview & he clearly is lying bout the BET awards situation when DRAMA & everybody else told a different story then he telling...It's kinda sad when a grown man starting to believe his own lies..smfh

This dude is a clown of the highest order I'd pay ppv money to see him square up with Curtis

I do respect his commitment to this character he is portraying tho

****** up part is he might **** around and get himself smoked over some dumb ****

Back
Top Bottom