Return of the NikeTalk Fitted Cap. Help us decide our size distribution and order quantities!

What fitted cap size are you MOST interested in?

• 6 7/8

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 7 1/8

• 7 1/4

• 7 3/8

• 7 1/2

• 7 5/8

• 7 3/4

• 7 7/8

• I don't really want a hat, I just wanted to click something.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called
laugh.gif

I want my damn hat

I almost hope zyzz doesn't get one because of the lulz that will take place in this thread

I almost hope zyzz doesn't get one because of the lulz that will take place in this thread

i should report you for that, srs :smh:

i probably will miss out

unlike most ( i know for a fact ) id actually wear mine on the daily. most just wanna brag they got a NT hat and crap :lol:

hell outta here, dont buy a cap if you aint gonna wear it. If Meth made an unlimited amount most of these fools wouldnt even be copping and i can put money on that.

If I get a NT hat... It's most definitely going into my regular rotation... I'm gonna baby it, but it's getting worn least once or twice a week...

I just hope they for right...

Have we ever received Word of the will be China made or USA made?... And wool or poly?...

I called :lol:

I want my damn hat

This ain't the radio station B. You can't just call and ask if you're the 97th caller to win a prize.

guess you missed my last post where i said i was joking :lol:

it aint that serious and i wouldnt call in the first place. you think they care what anyone else to say? its up to them and meth, they get nothing from this. If they received profit im sure they would order more.

I don't know if I could wear mine twice a week (work M-F plus factor in a new haircut week) but It'll def get love once or twice a month.

I really hope I can get a hat but its not the end of the world..I still rep niketalk through and through each day :pimp:

Whoever called eCapcity is ridiculous :lol:

Meth thanks for goin through the scenarios with us!

I voted which should leave a hat free since I don't want one any more, good luck everyone who wants one.

It was Polorico who called.

Someone make a snapback and I'll cop.

Unless Zyzz gives me his...

or he can see me with the hands.

your choice.

srs.

Last edited:
The pm link is a good idea, however who's to say who gets the pm, and who doesn't? Who is going to go through the list of active members and make that decision?

Also, as mentioned, the link would have to be able to be used only once to avoid sharing. Might be too much of a hassle.

Method Man seems to have thought most of everything through on this, I'm confident he'll have it as fair as possible.

Have faith in him folks.
I appreciate the vote of confidence.

Listen, there are a LOT of great ideas out there, but there are significant limitations restricting what we can actually do.  

The ordering system cap city uses cannot accommodate pre-orders.  I can't imagine that they have the capability to generate single-use links as has been suggested, nor is it practical to arbitrarily determine who is "worthy" of such a link.

I wanted, and tried, to make a limited number of these available as a reward for users who contribute $100 or more to our upcoming fundraising drive for Room to Read.  For whatever reason, that didn't work for Cap City, either, but the point is that we clearly understand the concerns many of you have about missing out and, as much as we'd like to eliminate the uncertainty that brings, it just isn't possible given our constraints.  

Last time, we announced the date and time of the release well in advance.  A number of different sneaker blogs picked up the story.  The release information was widely distributed outside of NikeTalk.  This time, I intend to keep a lower profile on this to give regular members an advantage by providing less advance notice.  

If you're here when they first go live, you're not competing with all of Twitter, Facebook, etc. etc.  You would get first crack.  

I really hope I can get a hat but its not the end of the world..I still rep niketalk through and through each day 
pimp.gif

Whoever called eCapcity is ridiculous 
laugh.gif

Meth thanks for goin through the scenarios with us!

Thanks for understanding. 

High expectations aren't a negative.  In a way, I'm pleased that everyone expects the best from us and from Cap City.  While the eventual release may not be as perfect as perhaps we'd like, we are doing the very best we can under the circumstances.

Given the sell through last time, I can appreciate the desire to see a broader release and, generally, for reduced uncertainty.   

I wish we could be issuing de facto pre-orders right now as part of our latest group fundraising campaign:  http://niketalk.com/t/611554/help-u...to-read-earn-a-special-badge-for-your-account 

but we'll just have to make do with the badge system as we have in the past and try to raise as much money as possible in support of global literacy and gender equality in education.  

Ultimately, this is still something that will raise a substantial amount of money for charity and the doubled order quantity should result in better odds for everyone interested.  

As always, we'll learn from the experience and use that to improve subsequent offerings. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom