Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reseller might try to do a Yeezy and charge the current resell price of the 2011 "Banned" 1s if the 2016 is indeed "Banned" 1s.

All I'm going to say is Toro 5s that were SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THIS YEAR... I think the black reds are releasing with SBB quality leather but someone had to float a RUMOR that is was Banneds

What is the current price for DS Banneds anyway I see flight club has them at 2500 and used going for 1400 on ebay

What is the current price for DS Banneds anyway I see flight club has them at 2500 and used going for 1400 on ebay

About a week ago, saw the FC price for $2500 and the ebay price ranging from $1500 to $2700. IMO, I do not see them selling for more than $1600. I'm talking about DS pairs.

well im going to wear my banned 1s alot more until these come back out haha

Preorder for these and resell prices will be high from the get go

/thread
I figure that will/could be the outcome, the resell market has that trend.  The same trend as with the Yeezys, no matter what colorway they will be up in the $700-$800 sale range, $1000 if you have those meal ticket resellers.  

Easily not many real ones floating around Ina size 12 don't forget fakes are out there

I figure that will/could be the outcome, the resell market has that trend.  The same trend as with the Yeezys, no matter what colorway they will be up in the $700-$800 sale range, $1000 if you have those meal ticket resellers.  

Yeezys were extremely limited and I believe if these "Banned" or "Remastered" ones actually release this year, they would more likely have similar numbers as the rest of the 1's from 2013-2015. I would wait closer to the release date to do any preorders when the price is somewhat reasonable.

Easily not many real ones floating around Ina size 12 don't forget fakes are out there
That's another reason why the "Banned" release doesn't set well with me because there are plenty of unauthorized "Banned" 1s out.  Sure there is a nice amount of unauthorized Black and Red 1s out but unless if the person is searching for the 2013 version.

:rofl:

Damn got u hurtin fam? Shoes mean whatever you want them to mean .. my interpretation of your post is youre mad that the resell value of your pair will drop

Naw I don't resell nuthin. Only trade err blue moon. But I should know better. Everything gets re released

Yeezys were extremely limited and I believe if these "Banned" or "Remastered" ones actually release this year, they would more likely have similar numbers as the rest of the 1's from 2013-2015. I would wait closer to the release date to do any preorders when the price is somewhat reasonable.
A Nike Air 1 release and Yeezy release are alike.  

They are nowhere near alike bro lol
They are, they both sell out quickly, both are desired by many, and both have high resell ($200+ is what most receive in profit for Nike Air 1s and $600+ is what most ask/end up receiving for Yeezys)

They are, they both sell out quickly, both are desired by many, and both have high resell ($200+ is what most receive in profit for Nike Air 1s and $600+ is what most ask/end up receiving for Yeezys)
Nah yeezys are way worse man Jordan 1 releases are nothing compared to those joints

A Nike Air 1 release and Yeezy release are alike.  

Although I'm not nowhere interested in Yeezy's in comparison to an Nike Air branded Air Jordan 1, but the hype of the Yeezy is unreal due to quantity. Due to the quantity, the price of the Yeezy is exponentially higher from the get go compared to an Air Jordan 1 with the exception to the Black/Gold and Frags. If I'm correct, the Yeezy's started higher resell price than both of them anyway.

Although I'm not nowhere interested in Yeezy's in comparison to an Nike Air branded Air Jordan 1, but the hype of the Yeezy is unreal due to quantity. Due to the quantity, the price of the Yeezy is exponentially higher from the get go compared to an Air Jordan 1 with the exception to the Black/Gold and Frags. If I'm correct, the Yeezy's started higher resell price than both of them anyway.
I'm not a Yeezy person either but the reason why the resell price is high is because of the availability name attached to the shoe, and the previous shoes of Kanye that have high resell prices.  The only reason the Yeezys have a high resale is because of the name attached to it.  People know they can get money if anything has the name Yeezy attached to it like the Fragment 1s.  In terms of availability both the Yeezys and Nike Air 1s are the same, where it deviates is the name, Yeezy being the standout name.

I'm not a Yeezy person either but the reason why the resell price is high is because of the availability name attached to the shoe, and the previous shoes of Kanye that have high resell prices.  The only reason the Yeezys have a high resale is because of the name attached to it.  People know they can get money if anything has the name Yeezy attached to it like the Fragment 1s.  In terms of availability both the Yeezys and Nike Air 1s are the same, where it deviates is the name, Yeezy being the standout name.
when was it every stated that the advisability for Nike air 1s and yeezys was the same or even close????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom