Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• 2 Pear

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if u seen banneds in person but it's way better than the2013 ish. My personal preference is the 2001 because of the color. I had another pair of banneds that I wore all the time. On some uniform ish. Traded those for camo and black supreme 5s

nah I was saying how this release would be close to banned quality and cats had a fit bout how it wouldn't

now it's the actual banneds lol

now boys hurt their overhyped banneds gonna tank in resell value

i too would rather have straight forward remastered black reds

banneds are corny to me but I may scoop if it's the only remastered in this colorway
but you know even if these released as the banned pair and a GR, people will they to flip them for much more than the Chicago's. I remember when the altitude 13s first released as a semi limited GR and folks tried to flip them for prices close to the previous original QS altitude 13s

I subscribed to the thread just in case they do release the "Banned" 1s.  There are a lot of rumors going around about them being the "Banned" 1s but I believe the ones that are releasing are the original Black and Red 1.  If they release the "Banned" 1 I'm fine with that but I would have preferred the Black and Red 1.  Though with this "Banned" 1 rumor circling around who was the source that said it?  I remember a Facebook post saying it but not anywhere else.  Instagram is not really a trustworthy source either (remember the Melo 11 PE).  Only time will tell but I believe that the original Black and Red are releasing.

In honor of the thread of a possible return of the banneds and to start off the New Year, even though I have one good foot and one bad foot at the moment :lol:

I'm glad I got a DS pair on deck in case they don't re-release :pimp:

4js42c.jpg

Last edited:
I subscribed to the thread just in case they do release the "Banned" 1s.  There are a lot of rumors going around about them being the "Banned" 1s but I believe the ones that are releasing are the original Black and Red 1.  If they release the "Banned" 1 I'm fine with that but I would have preferred the Black and Red 1.  Though with this "Banned" 1 rumor circling around who was the source that said it?  I remember a Facebook post saying it but not anywhere else.  Instagram is not really a trustworthy source either (remember the Melo 11 PE).  Only time will tell but I believe that the original Black and Red are releasing.

That's what I think too.

View media item 1851742

nah I was saying how this release would be close to banned quality and cats had a fit bout how it wouldn't

banneds are corny to me but I may scoop if it's the only remastered in this colorway

So what did I say??

j23app once had lightning 4's on release calendar but later pulled few years back...

I'm calling it, lightning 4s drop this year. They postponed the Aqua's, I think they postponed those too.

I doubt the Banned version drops but if it does, it will be music to my ears but will be almost impossible to get.  2 pairs minimum.

Ain't nothing coming out to replicate the original banneds tho

And where can I sell the PSNY for top value? I'd rather have cash if they can move

The trade won't hurt me at all

2016 won't replicate the banneds

Not saying banneds are worth anywhere what they sell for but yea

Yes they do look different...and no, they won't be close to banned quality.

So where does it say I wouldn't buy them?

Let me ask this question? What's better quality? Frags or banneds?

Because if they drop again they will probably be frags/Chicago quality

That's my stance on the quality

Since you quoted me...

We will see if it's close to Banned quality. I seriously doubt it. Time will tell.

It's all speculation it's actual Banned's. I think it's just remastered Black/Red 1's without the X and special features laces, etc. That's even better with me.

I couldn't care less about resell value tanking. I was never selling my two pairs anyway.

Last edited:
#1 if Nike releases actual banned 1s for $160 I'm completely done with Nike. No joke

#2 $160????????

#3 $160?????????

Ok honestly I would buy as many pairs as possible but just kinda a bummer I been saving these for some kind of occasion and now they mean nothing
View media item 1851601

The way Nike retroes these J's none of them mean nothing anymore. It's just a matter of time before they drop again.

Since you quoted me...

We will see if it's close to Banned quality. I seriously doubt it. Time will tell.

It's all speculation it's actual Banned's. I think it's just remastered Black/Red 1's without the X and special features laces, etc. That's even better with me.

I couldn't care less about resell value tanking. I was never selling my two pairs anyway.
Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom