retro 6 for 09 confirmed

OMG!!!! WHEN R THEY GONNA HAVE A PIC OF THESE BAD BOYS?!?!! ITS BEEN LIKE FOREVER AND STILL NOTHING, THEY ARE DROPPING SOON SO WHAT IS THE HOLD UP????
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

spotted these on sneakerfiles.com, cw is neutral grey- MAX ORANGE. i think this is the first pic of what this colour actually looks like and it looksinfrared enough for me right there.

WE HAVE TO WAIT TO SEE HOW IT TURNS OUT AT THE END..........................

23isback took them off there release dates list what's up with that are they dropin next month or not????

The pewter 1s are dropping in feb so y would they drop 2 orange color ways in the same month they dropped orange dubz and I haven't seen anything orangesince now what orange is in Or somethin......

orange red ..i really dont care what color it is...

as long as its not to flamboyant (i.e oly VIs) and its VIs you can bet your bottom buck that i will cop

if it is indeed a "max orange" VI, then this release is gonna be madness. basically "max orange" is the closest color to"infrared"... for example, check out the nike skyline finishline exclusive "max orange" color. hopefully everything pans out at JB and weget a quality product that is NOT in a pack attached to some other garbage shoe.

Max orange isn't a color exclusive to JB, it's a Nike color. It does look pretty red, though. I think it's sort of like Infrared, but instead ofthe pinkish undertones, it has orange undertones.

okay so i hate being the one to keep this thread going until since pics have yet to pop up...just came across something nice though...for those having doubtsabout this VI x Gatorade i just saw a post on youtube by Ted Chung (one of the head guys at Doggy Style Records, ya'll know Snoop no doubt)...anywho, hejust got a special limited edition Gatorade 'G' package in from a friend of his which includes a shirt, hat, different flavours of 'G' and anipod...this is what i thought was interesting, the ipod when ted starts it up has a message apparently from MJ talking about what 'G' is...kinda coolhuh, at least i thought it was....now with all new promotions gatorade has going with the new commercials for 'what's G?', what better than JB todo the gatorade vi...it's the perfect marketing idea...i must admit, i was hoping he'd open a compartment in the suitcase to find the vi's but whatare you gonna do? the wait continues...

here's the link to the ted chung special edition 'G' package ---->

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if it is indeed a "max orange" VI, then this release is gonna be madness. basically "max orange" is the closest color to "infrared"... for example, check out the nike skyline finishline exclusive "max orange" color. hopefully everything pans out at JB and we get a quality product that is NOT in a pack attached to some other garbage shoe.
exactly, or the old mx orange am90's, which were basically infrared with a new name. that's what i said this would be from the start, andseems to be coming true.
laugh.gif
won't cop anyway, have fun on the hyped out release day suckas.

lg343886103.jpg

This is "Max orange"

Although it person it looks ALOT more like infared.

So if these VI's really are Black/Max Orange, they will look damn close to the Black/Infareds.

Originally Posted by DCS23

okay so i hate being the one to keep this thread going until since pics have yet to pop up...just came across something nice though...for those having doubts about this VI x Gatorade i just saw a post on youtube by Ted Chung (one of the head guys at Doggy Style Records, ya'll know Snoop no doubt)...anywho, he just got a special limited edition Gatorade 'G' package in from a friend of his which includes a shirt, hat, different flavours of 'G' and an ipod...this is what i thought was interesting, the ipod when ted starts it up has a message apparently from MJ talking about what 'G' is...kinda cool huh, at least i thought it was....now with all new promotions gatorade has going with the new commercials for 'what's G?', what better than JB to do the gatorade vi...it's the perfect marketing idea...i must admit, i was hoping he'd open a compartment in the suitcase to find the vi's but what are you gonna do? the wait continues...

here's the link to the ted chung special edition 'G' package ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ixi6Z1KDM

thanx 4 the info

I highly doubt that would all be included with the VI. Nothing is JB releated other than the message from MJ in the Ipod

Back
Top Bottom