retro 6 for 09 confirmed

I hope they're nothing like those horrible olympic joints last year
smh.gif

unless it's an OG colorway, my guess is it will suck. but I'd rather expect the worse and be surprised then hope for the best and be let down

SO ARE THESE REALLY GOING TO BE RELEASED NEXT MONTH OR THIS IS ALL B.S. ?

I DONT FEEL LIKE READING ALL THESE PAGES IF NOONE IS 100% SURE ABOUT THE RELEASE

NTs been asking for Infrareds for the longest time now, lets just see if it actually happens now

What page is this "confirmation" actually on in this thread? I don't have time to read 22 pages and the original post has nothing but rumor andconjecture. I'm still calling ducktales until I hear something confirmed (i.e. a style number and color code, a picture, something from JB announcing therelease, etc.). Hype machine running wild with this.

I think it's BS, I haven't seen it listed on the official release date sections on any of the sites I go to yet, let alone pics.

For those who have doubts because these have not been found on official websites release date lists or on here with any real sources, I can say that an ownerof a mom and pop store who I know meets with his official Jordan rep once or twice a month. He told me at his last meeting about 2 or 3 weeks ago these werementioned by the Jordan rep. No colors, photos, or exact release date, but he said Jordan vi retro colab with Gatorade would be releasing most likely inFebruary. The owner went on to tell me that the Jordan rep would have more info on them when they meet any day now.

Their is a retro 6 jacket in the new arrivals on Nikestore UK in grey/white.......................

This thread is extremely too long for there not to be any sample pics of these VIs which are supposed to drop next month.

im starting to think this whole thing is BS, they release in a month and there arent any pics yet. there would be something by now, espically with them beingVI's.

Originally Posted by stewpendous1

This thread is extremely too long for there not to be any sample pics of these VIs which are supposed to drop next month.

If they're QS then we won't have any pics until release

Back
Top Bottom