retail heads- pickin up chicks on the job

i miss workin at the mall 2/3 u could catch a single cutie (or w/o her mans
devil.gif
) "hey there....can i help u find your size?" awwwww cmmonn nowwww, u know you aint now 4, shawty yous ten a tein
roll.gif
" "(then u get dumb close and the barry white voice comes on) on thereals though leme get them numbers"
smokin.gif

Yea, I worked at Payless in the mall. I had a legit chance at getting at a female everyday.

people in retail hardly work. most of them stand around or text. Construction WORKERS, now they work.

Back in the day when I worked at Sears I used to get at them cougars coming thru. DIV. 30 FTW!!!!

I had so much fun when I worked at Starbucks in Santa Monica.. so many women coming in everyday... maaaaan.

Originally Posted by stillmatic

my lil cousin workin at target says the place is a certified cougars den.

go around there around 11am to 2 pm and your cousin will be 100% correct.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

my lil cousin workin at target says the place is a certified cougars den.

go around there around 11am to 2 pm and your cousin will be 100% correct.

YES! I was @ target today and all the females there were wearing yoga pants or spandex.

It was like the land of the milfs.

Originally Posted by LUIS BALLER 88

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Back in the day when I worked at Sears I used to get at them cougars coming thru. DIV. 30 FTW!!!!

Actually Div. 44 is where its at
grin.gif
I cant remember what 44 was bro.....refresh my memory.
Div.30 was paint....All those housewives or divorcees coming thru buying paint and asking for help!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
LOL!

Yeah I work at T-Mobile. For some reason mothers think they'll get some kinda discount if they pimp they're daughters to us
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Yeah I work at T-Mobile. For some reason mothers think they'll get some kinda discount if they pimp they're daughters to us
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Mom] We want the unlimited text plan.....so my daughter can text you questions about how to work stuff
happy.gif
[/Mom]

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I had so much fun when I worked at Starbucks in Santa Monica.. so many women coming in everyday... maaaaan.
my buddy worked at Starbucks in Santa Monica for like a week
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

people in retail hardly work. most of them stand around or text. Construction WORKERS, now they work.

how hard would you work for 7/hr? exactly...my job at the mall was like hanging out with friends...i knew almost all of them before we even started workingthere...

Target is still the spot, the joint I worked at had many fine looking women young and old come through, the best times were 12 pm (lunchbreaks) and 5 pm andafter, I enjoyed being in the electronics department. Youngins coming through looking for Ipods, Wii's, Guitar Hero, and I loved messing with them at theregister and they'd give a 100 or a 20 and I'd be like "Miss, I know you're not in her trying to to be slick and give a fake $20 or a $50 billwith Aretha Franklin or Jermaine Jackson's face on the bill.....got em everytime

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll never forget the day I was working at Ralph Lauren and two gorgeous youngladies came in . One was from Czech and the other from Switzerland, had the frostiest blue eyes, and the most blond hair. They came to the U.S. to play tennisand were spending crazy money on clothing. I was in heaven for the 20 minutes I spent chatting with them.[/color]
embarassed.gif

Yeah I had my fair share while working retail at Bestbuy, but nothing like the ones I meet now that I'm bartending.

Back
Top Bottom