retail heads- pickin up chicks on the job

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'll never forget the day I was working at Ralph Lauren and two gorgeous young ladies came in . One was from Czech and the other from Switzerland, had the frostiest blue eyes, and the most blond hair. They came to the U.S. to play tennis and were spending crazy money on clothing. I was in heaven for the 20 minutes I spent chatting with them.[/color]
embarassed.gif
Man I thought you were going in for thekill!!!
smh.gif
at MYSELF
laugh.gif

i hate this... esp when im actually trying to shop..how am i going to reject you and ask you to get something for me in the same sentence, smh i just end upleaving

miss workin at the mall 2/3 u could catch a single cutie (or w/o her mans
devil.gif
) "hey there....can i help u find your size?" awwwww cmmonn nowwww, u know you aint now 4, shawty yous ten a tein
roll.gif
" "(then u get dumb close and the barry white voice comes on) on the reals though leme get them numbers"
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
boutta try that

embarassed.gif
i never felt right tryna get at a customer.

but since NT does it...

pimp.gif
i guess ima just do it now.
laugh.gif

Most of the Hot girls that come in to Finish Line come with the BFs. And the ones that dont, i dont have the balls hit on while at work =/

Originally Posted by stillmatic

people in retail hardly work. most of them stand around or text.
QFT...

I spent quite a few years in retail all through HS and 1yr of college...(TJ Maxx)

When mothers come in with their daughters and try to put you on
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I used to work at a news stand. Once you give a chick a Cosmo mag, she will totally open up with you.
smokin.gif
eek.gif

I worked at EB games I was the ASM and always was checking out the milfs while the kids where browsing I used to chop it up with them. never took one home butI know they where down. The more kids they had the better, all that meant is they had a few trophys on the shelf lol.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by stillmatic

my lil cousin workin at target says the place is a certified cougars den.

go around there around 11am to 2 pm and your cousin will be 100% correct.
out of all grocery stores i see most cougs at safeway
pimp.gif

You meet girls at any job
laugh.gif
, not just retail.

The only retail job I had was Champs Sports in the Fox Hills Mall. All sorts of girls goin through the mall, I wasn't really tryna talk to most of them

Back
Top Bottom