Restricted number calling you at 2 am......

kinda creepy
i picked up just silent no sound at all ear to the phone
they did the same thing
then hung up
felt like some +*%% out of the departed
def creepy
nerd.gif

someone calls me restricted to play love songs...tonight is was Dangerously In Love(Beyonce) and last night it was We Belong together(Mariah)...i just hope itsnot a dude

same thing happened to me the other day, guy said

if u keep talking to my girl ima +@+! you up X100

then he started laughing like the joker for about 2 minutes.

scared the hell outta me

R.I.P.

Watch out for someone to murk you coming out of an elevator... word to Anthony Anderson.

j/p though, that is creepy, I don't think I would have picked up, unrestricted is usually solicitors.

happened to me like a month ago, i usually dont pick them up either but i did and said nothing and they didnt say a word and they didnt hang up either andafter about 30 seconds i hung up.

I never answer Restricted or Private Number, if that person really wants to get a hold of me they'll leave a VM for me to call back.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

kinda creepy
i picked up just silent no sound at all ear to the phone
they did the same thing
then hung up
felt like some +*%% out of the departed
def creepy
nerd.gif

prob someone u know just trying to mess with u..

I got one a couple nights ago and it went something like this:
Private caller: (mexican accent) Helllooo
Me: yo who's this?
Priv: This is Norma
Me: whO? stop messing with me!
Priv: You met me rememberrr, I'm looking at you outside your window
Me: you are tripping me out
Priv: I met you mexico remmeberr
Me: I never been to mexico! liar!
Priv: (in a horny voice) oh yes you did
Me: (waiting for her to say something nice in a horny voice again) what! lies!
that's all I remember

I love answering calls from restricted or private numbers. The converstations are usually pretty interesting.

that has happened to me before too.. i actually get chills thinking about it lol

real talk, it is very creepy. With my experience, i would get these calls in the middle of the night like at 3-4am. Once i picked up, it would automaticallyhang up. Now this is not some ordinary prank call. The rate at which the call would hang up as soon as i picked up was just unreal. It then began to go out ofhand as it would call again right away. After about 5 times of trying to get an answer, i finally put my phone on silent. The next morning i get about 35missed calls back to back to back. WTF

yo had one last night and my grandma picked up. right before i did.

lady: hey it's me! how are u guys doing?
grandma: who's this?
lady: it's ____ (forgot the name)
grandma: it's ____ (says her name)?
lady: yeah! so how's the family?
grandma: I don't know any ____ (says her name again)
lady: WHAT?!?!?
*click*

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I never answer Restricted or Private Number, if that person really wants to get a hold of me they'll leave a VM for me to call back.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

one-missed-call-2.jpg

btw this seems like the dumbest movie ever made.
IMO this movie is just "the ring" without the weird movie, they skipped that part and went straight to the death phonecalls
smh.gif

Somone calls me From a computer typing program thing. Its like the person types what they want to say and then a operator says what they are typing, its prettywerid. So one time somebody called me at 3am with this program talking about they want to fornicate, and want to Chupar my beef. it was weird.

Back
Top Bottom