Restricted number calling you at 2 am......

Man i promise you that it is some hoodrat chick that you know.............. sucha hoodrat move

I used to get those all the time. Just random females playing on my phone. Ever since I changed the number, I haven't had any problems.

Somone calls me From a computer typing program thing. Its like the person types what they want to say and then a operator says what they are typing, its pretty werid. So one time somebody called me at 3am with this program talking about they want to fornicate, and want to Chupar my beef. it was weird.
oh god
roll.gif
. it's called IP Relay, it's for deaf/blind people. some of the hardest times i've ever laughed have been from that.

We used to prank call the hell out of people. Sometimes we'd just have them call one of our phones and make them say the most ridiculous #%%%.

That's probably the greatest pranking tool. I've actually heard they've came down pretty hard on that though, because it's supposed to be fordeaf/blind people and emergencies...

Originally Posted by KampoutKid

someone calls me restricted to play love songs...tonight is was Dangerously In Love(Beyonce) and last night it was We Belong together(Mariah)...i just hope its not a dude
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people are idiots. wasting there timing calling others restricted..
smh.gif

dont even answer those calls.

Back
Top Bottom