Resident Evil 2 > All the others.

let me post

Banned
Agree? Disagree? I liked RE 1 a lot, but imo, 2 is just a tad bit better. Your thoughts?

re_2.jpg

If its the one were they added the dogs and you get the play as the little girl than yes,I would agree.

I like the older versions of Tomb Raider better than the new ones.

Yo way better than 1 and not as cheesy as 3. Game had so much replay value with the side missions and split scenarios.

Best one IMO but they have a very solid series. One was great, Nemisis is a very close second, Code Veronica is great, Outbreak 1 and 2 were decent, Dead Aimwas awful and 4 was excellent. I can't wait for 5 I hear it's many years in the future and the whole world are zombies with Chris in it.

2>1
3>2 the "chaser" was crazy
eek.gif
he'd have dudes franticallysearchin for a save room or a church
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

4>all

when i first played it i remember i would always used to run away when the gunshop owner was killed by a horde of zombies then i just camped at the corner andwaited for those guys, owned them and stole the dead mans shotgun

APPRECIATED!!! This game was so tight.

Anyone remember the scenarios you could play on here? I still don't know who was the person that tosses you the Grenade Launcher at the end of the secondscenarios to beat the last boss. Chung li maybe??

man i used to OD on this game,
when the Tyrant breaks through the wall the first time, I swear I almost had a heart attack.

It's my favorite in the series. I haven't played 4, but I watched my brother play it. Code Veronica was ill as well, I don't think a game since 2has captured the gamer as much. Hopefully 5 is pure bananas.

i'm a HUGE resident evil fan, i've played them all, and even enjoyed the RE movies. i even bought RE 4 for the wii when i beat it for the gamecube
smile.gif
that's how much i enjoyed RE 4.
happy.gif

right now i'm playing RE: deadly silence on the nintendo ds, it's basically another remake of resident evil with the touch screen add-on's
pimp.gif

i need to pick up umbrella chronicles for the wii, my fiancee bought me the wii zapper last weekend. so many games so little time
laugh.gif

i cannot wait until RE 5..it's gonna be insane.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by parada45

APPRECIATED!!! This game was so tight.

Anyone remember the scenarios you could play on here? I still don't know who was the person that tosses you the Grenade Launcher at the end of the second scenarios to beat the last boss. Chung li maybe??

Ada Wong..she was a G
pimp.gif

re_ada.jpg

Originally Posted by odiggidy

2>1
3>2 the "chaser" was crazy
eek.gif

4>all
co-sign wit da quickness.... ***** had me hella scared i was gon have 2 start all ova again... but 2 was hella
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Also the acting in 2 >>> 1. It was funny though when Barry would talk in the first one. "Don't open that door" "You almost became aJill Sandwich."

I played Re2 so many times. wow its been along time since Re2 came out, im starting to feel old.

I think I can agree with this...well except for RE4.

IMO RE2 has the best story line out of all of them. Intro and the first level
pimp.gif
, the part where you can leave a weapon on the locker for the time you playthe game is
pimp.gif

Mixing herbs to make grenades
pimp.gif

I played this game so many times, sometimes I would finish the game after getting home from school for the hell of it...

I loved RE 2. The A and B games were pure genius. Get to experience both stories without disrupting the flow of the overall game and seeing how events in RE 2and 3 unfold. That was the first game that had me shook. The chaser in the A game was crazy!

damn, ya'll makin me wanna play this game again.... it's been so long i bet it'll be like playing it for the first time....

damn how long did it take you guys to beat it? when im stuck i get so scared that i stopped playing but i basicly played all of the resident evils

Back
Top Bottom