English - 85
Math - 75
Physics - 75
Art - 95
Gym - 95
AP Government - 80

Overall - 83.60

Anyone get theres recently.

Def. Unapreciation, I Didnt get mine yet, but i know it's gonna F up my X-mas badly.........Couldnt they just wait till after theholidays???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Last year my friend photoshoped my Report because it was so bad. It actually worked.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Couldnt they just wait till after the holidays???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lol, that was constantly my prayer back in hs . . . thank God for college!

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

I got mine today. Here are my grades.

what a coincidence i got mine today too, maybe cause it's the same school?
laugh.gif
definitely unappreciated if there bad. however very appreciated when you get nervous as there passing them out and the grades are good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

I got mine today. Here are my grades.

what a coincidence i got mine today too, maybe cause it's the same school?
laugh.gif
definitely unappreciated if there bad. however very appreciated when you get nervous as there passing them out and the grades are good
pimp.gif

Thanks for the awesome PS job last year.
roll.gif

[soulja boy]just got my report card..THROW SOME D'S ON THAT %%%$![/soulja boy]

They shortened our marking periods, so im probably going to get two report cards before christmas.

Hopefully, i just stay with the one.

That was a 87.50, but i went down in every class except 2, and got the same average as last time.

Of course my math teacher decides to give the hardest test in the world today, just to +%#+ with our grades. What a $$!+!.

Die slow Ms. Zarrouk.

when i was coming up we had to get ours signed. no way was i showing my mom
laugh.gif
i had myaunt sign it off. she would spare my behind from my mom by having me do chores and other work for a week for her
ohwell.gif

Rich Boy
wink.gif

Originally Posted by vezon

Nah Throw Some B's On Mine. But Seriously, this thread just got me all nervous again.........i really wanted to enjoy my vacation time this year

its a real bad feeling when all your friends got good/decent grades, and your just that one kid who slipped up

Last year my friend photoshoped my Report because it was so bad. It actually worked.

Damn you young bucks...back in my day, we just showed it to our parents and got an+@%$* whoopin.

^ if only it was that easy...i would rather just get beat then be stuck in the house for most of the next marking period...10th grade was the worse...lovebeing a senior

i get mine Wednesday i borderline passed english and science makin 100s on both tests
eek.gif
, same with math geography i think i got an A
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ThaHunGer4more

^ if only it was that easy...i would rather just get beat then be stuck in the house for most of the next marking period...10th grade was the worse...love being a senior

co-sign.
definitely unappreciated when your grades are bad, appreciated when the grades are good tho.
Grades this year are
pimp.gif

Damn I remember my friends and I would be on an all-day watch for the mailman when report cards were supposed to come. Once the first one of us got their maileveryone would run or ride their bike home as quickly as possible. I would walk right up to the mailman, take the mail, then run to the backyard before my dogscould start barking to give me away. It sucked when my das would realize I hadnt goteen any erport cards yet and he would go behind my back and fax my guidancecounselor.

LOL I remember those days, i use to Take my moms mail key - then go to the mail box - Open report card slightly to see if it is good --then put everything backin place lol - After all that if my RC is good and something to be proud about, i just wait for her to come from work and drop her major hints to go to themail box so she can see it, i do this to get my props LOL- on the other hand if it was bad i will go to sleep extra early before she comes home so that I canavoid gettting smacked around haha. Getting and hiding the mail key was the hardest part.

Back
Top Bottom