Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a special project that im doing for a customer. He tried to clean them himself but ended up taking off some of the paint from the toeboxes. These are the very popular South Beach Lebron’s.

This is a special project that im doing for a customer. He tried to clean them himself but ended up taking off some of the paint from the toeboxes. These are the very popular South Beach Lebron’s.

Send Help right shoe back suede after deep cleaning and bringing back the color of the suede.

Before

After

Send Help right shoe back suede after deep cleaning and bringing back the color of the suede.

Before

After

This is a very special custom project that im doing for a customer. This is a Deadstock pair of Puma Suedes and im going to be changing the color of the suede stripe. Stay Tuned!!

This is a very special custom project that im doing for a customer. This is a Deadstock pair of Puma Suedes and im going to be changing the color of the suede stripe. Stay Tuned!!

If you follow me. Then you know that im working on a pair of Jeremy Scott Adidas and I was trying to get a hold of the wings for them. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get them. Well here they go and they are really bad but I know have the missing pieces to make this pair complete. This is the inner and outer part of the wings before. Stay Tuned!!!!!!

If you follow me. Then you know that im working on a pair of Jeremy Scott Adidas and I was trying to get a hold of the wings for them. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to get them. Well here they go and they are really bad but I know have the missing pieces to make this pair complete. This is the inner and outer part of the wings before. Stay Tuned!!!!!!

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe outer midsole after removing the creasing from the midsole.

Before

After

Will's Space Jam XI size 9.5 left shoe outer midsole after removing the creasing from the midsole.

Before

After

Each shoe is different. If your interested. Check out my Facebook page in the info tab to get a quote.

Each shoe is different. If your interested. Check out my Facebook page in the info tab to get a quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom