Renegade Restorations Bringing Sneakers back to life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little bit of history on these. The customer tried to use a sharpie to color the logo and it turned Navy Blue and he also got a sharpie mark on the upper blue suede and after I dyed the logo black and also something that I have never seen done. I removed the black mark on the blue suede.

Before

After

A little bit of history on these. The customer tried to use a sharpie to color the logo and it turned Navy Blue and he also got a sharpie mark on the upper blue suede and after I dyed the logo black and also something that I have never seen done. I removed the black mark on the blue suede.

Before

After

Lebron South Beach right shoe inside after removal of sticker, defuzzing, hair and deodorized. This is something that I threw in for the customer at no charge. Its the the little things that I give my customers. To make the shoe feel that much fresher.

Before

After

Lebron South Beach right shoe inside after removal of sticker, defuzzing, hair and deodorized. This is something that I threw in for the customer at no charge. Its the the little things that I give my customers. To make the shoe feel that much fresher.

Before

After

A little back story on these. I got these in a trade as a little present for myself for my birthday. They had been worn a couple of times and had some wear on them. This is the before and after I decreased the toe box. I always have to keep my Kicks fresh and on point. I represent my business by always having a fresh pair of Kicks on and keeping them fresh.

Before

After

A little back story on these. I got these in a trade as a little present for myself for my birthday. They had been worn a couple of times and had some wear on them. This is the before and after I decreased the toe box. I always have to keep my Kicks fresh and on point. I represent my business by always having a fresh pair of Kicks on and keeping them fresh.

Before

After

Reebok right shoe tongue and trim after I deep cleaned, deodorized and whitened mesh and trim.

Before

After

Reebok right shoe tongue and trim after I deep cleaned, deodorized and whitened mesh and trim.

Before

After

This is a little something new that I have for you guys. I have been working on bringing this out for awhile. Anybody that knows me, knows that I always have a hat to match my sneakers and you will never catch me without a hat on. I will be offering this service very soon. Deep cleaning, deodorizing, removal of stains, and reshaping. Its not limited to fitteds. I restore fitteds, snapbacks, Kangols, Fedoras and the list goes on. Renegade Restorations taking things to another level. This is the after pic of a deep cleaning, removal of stains, deodorizing and a slight reshaping. If you notice in the before pic. There are really bad sweat stains on the upper part of the hat.

Before

After

This is a little something new that I have for you guys. I have been working on bringing this out for awhile. Anybody that knows me, knows that I always have a hat to match my sneakers and you will never catch me without a hat on. I will be offering this service very soon. Deep cleaning, deodorizing, removal of stains, and reshaping. Its not limited to fitteds. I restore fitteds, snapbacks, Kangols, Fedoras and the list goes on. Renegade Restorations taking things to another level. This is the after pic of a deep cleaning, removal of stains, deodorizing and a slight reshaping. If you notice in the before pic. There are really bad sweat stains on the upper part of the hat.

Before

After

Black Cement III right shoe inner lace loop leather after repair of the scuffed leather.

Before

After

Black Cement III right shoe inner lace loop leather after repair of the scuffed leather.

Before

After

Before

After

Jeremy Scott Adidas wings after deep cleaning and fix of the gold trim and patent leather.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom