Relationships UNappreciation Thread

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by psykhO

I would rather be in a relationship right now
I'd rather have cupcake no fillin'
aint got time, but i got a lotta women AYYY!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

question for those in rocky relationships: Do you feel that you're only still with her because its better than being alone?
Or because despite the hardships, its still worth it?

What's the point of not being in a relationship and not being a manwhore at the same time? I'm in a paradox here..

Single like a pringle and ready to mingle.

*cough* Or not... I've always wanted to use that somewhere.

I feel you OP.. Manipulating, controlling, psycho GUYS ftmfl

im in limbo.....i want one with the right girl, but the game just runs in my veins(my dad confirmed it yesterday)

You serious...Man If I find a girl worth settling down with I always prefer that who wouldn't. Until then, I have no issues with being single
pimp.gif

Real Talk.

A good relationship is harder to come by now, then it was when I was younger. With that said, until I hit 30 most girls (not women, because they would knowwassup) would have a better clue of what they want.

Originally Posted by Club29

question for those in rocky relationships: Do you feel that you're only still with her because its better than being alone?
Or because despite the hardships, its still worth it?
this is an old thread cuz i see i posted in here.....

to answer your question, my girl gives me headaches outta this world, nags often, and does tons of other lil stupid stuff.....but at the end of the day me n her have a friendship/connection i dont really have with anybody else. When she isnt getting on my nerves, she is fun to be around, and for the most part i can be myself...plus it doesnt hurt the sex is great.

never in a million years did i think i'd ever quote puff daddy but

All this money don't mean [squat]
If you ain't got nobody to share it with

Your girl is just trash my G. My wife is like my girl, my jumpoff, my moms, my sister, and my brother all rolled into one. Took me about 3 years to mold her but it was all worth it

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Your girl is just trash my G. My wife is like my girl, my jumpoff, my moms, my sister, and my brother all rolled into one. Took me about 3 years to mold her but it was all worth it
Thats the path I was on...I stopped having patience had to cancel my chick
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Thats the path I was on...I stopped having patience had to cancel my chick
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

It's a rough path but it does pay out in the end

Back
Top Bottom