Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
 But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?
What? 

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
 But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?
What? 

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

why would you bring a strap though? you were willing to kill for a beej?

the reason is because a few months ago, i made the mistake of going back to sleep when a jumpoff went to work in the morning after we smashed.

no point in elaborating on a story yall wont believe anyway, but i had to draw down on her dude when he came home unexpectedly and break down the situation for him, he still salty about that.

i took a bullet a while back on some dumb #@%% and almost lost my life, i aint taking anymore L's.

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

why would you bring a strap though? you were willing to kill for a beej?

the reason is because a few months ago, i made the mistake of going back to sleep when a jumpoff went to work in the morning after we smashed.

no point in elaborating on a story yall wont believe anyway, but i had to draw down on her dude when he came home unexpectedly and break down the situation for him, he still salty about that.

i took a bullet a while back on some dumb #@%% and almost lost my life, i aint taking anymore L's.

i feel robbed after reading that block of text then seeing the pics.

anyways, not everyone is the same, you just need to explore different demographics

i feel robbed after reading that block of text then seeing the pics.

anyways, not everyone is the same, you just need to explore different demographics

look at her tho. what guy is gonna take her serious? her dude was prolly doing what she did to u, getting dome from the next chic.

look at her tho. what guy is gonna take her serious? her dude was prolly doing what she did to u, getting dome from the next chic.

Back
Top Bottom