Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

So...

no one here has gotten dome from a girl who's less than a 10.

Right.

lol J, you on some Story To Tell %%+
Nahh we only smash 10's and up B'...You trippin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

So...

no one here has gotten dome from a girl who's less than a 10.

Right.

lol J, you on some Story To Tell %%+
Nahh we only smash 10's and up B'...You trippin
grin.gif

It is true as someone already said, fat chicks give some good head...I don't know if they just trying to put their best foot forward to make us look past the weight, or if they think they are eating, but dammmit they get down on the sausage

Lets be real about it, no dude has ever hit nothing but dimes, we all have had that thirsty moment or more! Even pro athletes be smashing bogus groupies!

dayuuummm...props to you for getting the head but L for her man that will come home unknowing

I once saw a video where some chick was sucking one dude off and talking to her man on the phone, telling the lucky guy to turn the radio up to make it look like she was in the club.

+!*%#%$ aint +*@% but **@+ and tricks!

Karma is a %!*%#, but if you can wait til you older, wait until you find a chick that you can atleast pretend to trust, it's possible with any of them

dayuuummm...props to you for getting the head but L for her man that will come home unknowing

I once saw a video where some chick was sucking one dude off and talking to her man on the phone, telling the lucky guy to turn the radio up to make it look like she was in the club.

+!*%#%$ aint +*@% but **@+ and tricks!

Karma is a %!*%#, but if you can wait til you older, wait until you find a chick that you can atleast pretend to trust, it's possible with any of them

It is true as someone already said, fat chicks give some good head...I don't know if they just trying to put their best foot forward to make us look past the weight, or if they think they are eating, but dammmit they get down on the sausage

Lets be real about it, no dude has ever hit nothing but dimes, we all have had that thirsty moment or more! Even pro athletes be smashing bogus groupies!

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she looks like poorly written bubble letters

roll.gif

But I'm sure most of you all that have had moderate sexual experience have been domed up by a chubby broad. I've smashed worse, I just wouldn't tell you guys about it.

who cares. as long as youre smashing.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

she looks like poorly written bubble letters

roll.gif

But I'm sure most of you all that have had moderate sexual experience have been domed up by a chubby broad. I've smashed worse, I just wouldn't tell you guys about it.

who cares. as long as youre smashing.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I've been in similar situations
smh.gif

What's worse are the dudes who wanna fight or worse over some %@@$ she did
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly.

In my case, it was someone's wife.............but I was 19, and she was 26. So I was on my ego +!#%.

But yeah, you might want to leave her be. She is not worth any type of drama, at all.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I've been in similar situations
smh.gif

What's worse are the dudes who wanna fight or worse over some %@@$ she did
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Exactly.

In my case, it was someone's wife.............but I was 19, and she was 26. So I was on my ego +!#%.

But yeah, you might want to leave her be. She is not worth any type of drama, at all.

Back
Top Bottom