Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

op, its a hard pill to swallow but...girls lie and cheat....some are foward about it while others know what they doin... long story short dont get attached or youll end up heart broken

op, its a hard pill to swallow but...girls lie and cheat....some are foward about it while others know what they doin... long story short dont get attached or youll end up heart broken

pics of female OP?
nerd.gif

I SAID I WOULD POST PICS WHEN I GOT TO A COMPUTER.

Nevermind, I know y'all ain't got no pertinent advice anyway, ill keep my ducktales about my imaginary blowjob to myself.

Nevermind, I know y'all ain't got no pertinent advice anyway, ill keep my ducktales about my imaginary blowjob to myself.

Well i guess it depends on the females personality type, and how much confidence (game) you have. If she has that mentality that "you're not worth losing" then no doctor scenario will ever be a problem
laugh.gif

Well i guess it depends on the females personality type, and how much confidence (game) you have. If she has that mentality that "you're not worth losing" then no doctor scenario will ever be a problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by StuntHard

grin.gif

shut up and post pics when you get to a computer.

Originally Posted by StuntHard

grin.gif

shut up and post pics when you get to a computer.

when are people going to learn, if you have a GF, she cheats, plain and simple
hope you learned your lesson

when are people going to learn, if you have a GF, she cheats, plain and simple
hope you learned your lesson

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
 But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?

Originally Posted by atlballa15

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

What strap did you take..?
Hope your not referring to a gun, you aint 'bout that life mane.

I agree with you on that head Doctor part though.
 But, my ex is like this. Over spring break my best friend was about to smash. He called me at 4 in the morning, because she said she wanted him to make sure it was cool with me first 
laugh.gif
Hol' up hol' up hol' up....what?!?! What best friend would even think its okay to ask that?

Back
Top Bottom