Relationships at 18-24 year old age group = fail UPDATED WIT PICS ON PG 1

You let a princess like that slip through your hands?

You're gonna regret this for the rest of your life!

You let a princess like that slip through your hands?

You're gonna regret this for the rest of your life!

Originally Posted by sStutter

OP probably meant he brought a strap-on.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me do the math for you son.

This chick is a 6. Her boyfriend is probably a 6 and met her, smashed it and liked it, so he wifed it. Shorty is probably 19-21 years old so damn right if something better comes along she's going get her socks blown. She's trying to maximize her options. I'm assuming you're an 8 or better (because if you were a 6 she wouldn't be randomly doming you, right?).

Ok let's continue assuming you're an 8. Let's say you meet a young girl that's an 8, and you're feeling her so you wife it. If a dude that's a 10 comes around and wants to smash, you're probably SOL, unless you're pipe game is extraordinary or she is more loyal than the average chick.

Women change as they get older cause they've had their fun, and they realize what's in their zone and what kind of dude that would even consider wifing her. Plus they get tired of the casual encounters and don't want to add to the infamous "number". So basically if you wife that 8 as a 25 year old, you got a much better shot of her staying true to you.

The issue is young people trying to be in relationships when they are still down for whatever. For the youngins, I like the concept of having a "main" because you have that opportunity to forge a stronger relationship than with a casual partner, without having to deal with monagamy issues before both parties are ready.

Let me do the math for you son.

This chick is a 6. Her boyfriend is probably a 6 and met her, smashed it and liked it, so he wifed it. Shorty is probably 19-21 years old so damn right if something better comes along she's going get her socks blown. She's trying to maximize her options. I'm assuming you're an 8 or better (because if you were a 6 she wouldn't be randomly doming you, right?).

Ok let's continue assuming you're an 8. Let's say you meet a young girl that's an 8, and you're feeling her so you wife it. If a dude that's a 10 comes around and wants to smash, you're probably SOL, unless you're pipe game is extraordinary or she is more loyal than the average chick.

Women change as they get older cause they've had their fun, and they realize what's in their zone and what kind of dude that would even consider wifing her. Plus they get tired of the casual encounters and don't want to add to the infamous "number". So basically if you wife that 8 as a 25 year old, you got a much better shot of her staying true to you.

The issue is young people trying to be in relationships when they are still down for whatever. For the youngins, I like the concept of having a "main" because you have that opportunity to forge a stronger relationship than with a casual partner, without having to deal with monagamy issues before both parties are ready.

This $@@+@ couldn't look more like a skeez....

Lmfao @ the fool that wifed her....

This $@@+@ couldn't look more like a skeez....

Lmfao @ the fool that wifed her....

Back
Top Bottom