Reggie Miller as a commentator UNappreciation

As horrible as Reggie was last night that doesn't even come close to how bad he was when Bron scored 48 against Detroit in the playoffs. He kept talkingover everyone, INSISTING the Pistons did a good job of trying to make other Cavs beat them even AFTER Bron scored Cleveland's last 25 points. Hewouldn't stop yelling in that annoying-##* voice of his. He kept going on and on and Kenny finally got agitated and was like "I watched the game,Reggie." He never comes with any good points, he just says the same crap that any basketball fan already knows. When he tries to be funny he failsmiserably. I'll never understand how this guy still has a job. He completely ruins the chemistry of Ernie, Kenny, and Chuck/C-Webb. TNT needs to send himover to ESPN so he can team up with Stuart Scott. At least then their annoying ##* will only be on one show.

I have so much residual hate built up from my childhood for Reggie Miller that even if he was the most insightful commentator in the world I wouldn't beable to stand him. Luckily, he isn't and he doesn't have the voice for it.

Dude would not shut up like Deadpool, he's loud and unnecessarily confrontational. Messes up the rapport with the other commentators. Cwebb and GP are coolwith me because of that rapport, when they start laughing like old buddies, i start laughing.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by VABigPoppa

laugh.gif
whatever, reggie is hilarious
Hell no he's very annoying.

I agree he was pretty annoying yesterday

especially when he said roger mason's legs were ashy

It's one thing to be a horrible commentator...but to be a horrible commentator with an annoying voice? That's just too much.

Dude's voice is annoying!! Amare Stoudemire!! not Amare Staramire... Reggie sucks at talking.

for me, its not a love/hate thing like it is with +@*$ Vitale. People either love him or hate him

in this case, reggie is just terrible

Reggie was garbage throughout the night. His lack of chemistry with the other guys made things mad awkward.

I been saying dis fa a minute, one of the worst announcers i eva heard....I kno mike fratello dont like'em either, He gettin money, he need to fix hisf____in teeth, Fish looking *** TNT need to fire dawg!!!!

Originally Posted by pacmandreads

reggie is awful. he tries to be funny but fails terriblely. why does he call nate lex luther. who is that?

did you not see the dunk contest or ever watch a episode/movie of Superman ?
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom