Reggie Miller as a commentator UNappreciation

I respect dude for his shooting ability, but damn he is trash as a commentator. Using every opportunity to talk about himself, and then bashing the dunkcontest? Can't even take a joke from his sister.....

smh.gif

He's giving homerun derby Rick Reilly a run for his money tonight...

i hate him for multiple reasons...

the way he looks
how much of a punk player he was
his shot was ugly as hell, so he shouldn't be trying to school people on how to shoot
the fact that he LOVES to talk about himself (not as bad as Magic, though)
his personality is mad corny, and you can tell whenever he's around cool dudes like Chuck, Kenny, C-Webb, GP, etc he just doesn't fit in.
i could go on and on.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

He's giving homerun derby Rick Reilly a run for his money tonight...
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif
Reilly was AWFUL...dude kept coming through with corny joke after corny joke and making it uncomfortable there.

I'd rather hear Magic talk about how wonderful the NBA is and how the Dunk Contest is back every other sentence than Reggie Miller's trash !$!commentary...
smh.gif

yes yes and YES. who does he know or WHAT does he know that is enabling him to have this sort of job.. sort of reminds me of collinsworth for fox.. millions ofrespectable choices and you have THIS GUY!????

reggie is awful. he tries to be funny but fails terriblely. why does he call nate lex luther. who is that?

Nah this dude Kenny was riding Dwight hard last night. Dude od's when it comes to the dunk contest.

Back
Top Bottom