Reggie Bush's new girl : Claudia Sanpedro

Originally Posted by likethematrix

shes bad dont get me wrong... but seriously. who cares anymore?
this %*$* isnt amazing. hes Reggie +@#**$# Bush. if he didnt have a bad ++*@* i'd be concerned.
with that said, why post every flavor of the month? there are like 4 latinas in black mens magazine that are 9x better.
she got that Kim K x Natalie Nunn face collabo poppin. normal brown eyes... kinda loose stomach when she bends....
actually.... Reggie took the L.
i mean shes bad for us non millionaires.... but for him... thats like a C+ at best.
There's always one
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I can't wife anyone that puts her body on blast like that
because you cant...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Acting like its difficult to tell that she is bad fully dressed

dude wants to cover her up like a muslim women 

good job reggie god job 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Philosoraptor

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

I can't wife anyone that puts her body on blast like that
because you cant...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Acting like its difficult to tell that she is bad fully dressed

dude wants to cover her up like a muslim women 

good job reggie god job 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Her face is kinda MEH, but has a great body. Like another person said, for regular dudes like us,
she's (sort of) a dime, but to me, seems like a downgrade for Reggie Bush, especially compared to
the last girl he was with....

Mayra Veronica
Mayra_Veronica_4.jpg

Mayra-Veronica.jpg

MayraVeronica.jpg

Her face is kinda MEH, but has a great body. Like another person said, for regular dudes like us,
she's (sort of) a dime, but to me, seems like a downgrade for Reggie Bush, especially compared to
the last girl he was with....

Mayra Veronica
Mayra_Veronica_4.jpg

Mayra-Veronica.jpg

MayraVeronica.jpg

I guess I'll be the first to say it...I'm starting to think this dude Reggie is a homosexual or maybe worse...he must be a dumb *@!%#!$%%!!@.
Has this dude ever been linked to a respectable female?

It's not even like he's just smashing these money hungry broads, dude is straight wifing them to the point that they filming videos in his crib.

He's either using these model chicks as a smoke screen or the dude is lacking some major self esteem.

I guess I'll be the first to say it...I'm starting to think this dude Reggie is a homosexual or maybe worse...he must be a dumb *@!%#!$%%!!@.
Has this dude ever been linked to a respectable female?

It's not even like he's just smashing these money hungry broads, dude is straight wifing them to the point that they filming videos in his crib.

He's either using these model chicks as a smoke screen or the dude is lacking some major self esteem.

Back
Top Bottom