Reggie Bush's new girl : Claudia Sanpedro

broad is fun, she looks "fun".
pimp.gif

I feel sorry for dude ..
He seems to only like these shallow #!@ chicks he need to find himself a REAL WOMAN 

Its sad when you see dudes work their whole life to become successful and then when they make it they bag a leech just cause she got nice **** and a big #!@ smh 
30t6p3b.gif

in 10 years he will be richer and in 10 years she will be uglier  

I feel sorry for dude ..
He seems to only like these shallow #!@ chicks he need to find himself a REAL WOMAN 

Its sad when you see dudes work their whole life to become successful and then when they make it they bag a leech just cause she got nice **** and a big #!@ smh 
30t6p3b.gif

in 10 years he will be richer and in 10 years she will be uglier  

Man..maybe I'm just getting older but I simply do not care about which celeb is dating who anymore.
ohwell.gif

I come across stuff like this and I'm just like "....so?" in my mind.

Man..maybe I'm just getting older but I simply do not care about which celeb is dating who anymore.
ohwell.gif

I come across stuff like this and I'm just like "....so?" in my mind.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

shes bad dont get me wrong... but seriously. who cares anymore?
this %*$* isnt amazing. hes Reggie +@#**$# Bush. if he didnt have a bad ++*@* i'd be concerned.
with that said, why post every flavor of the month? there are like 4 latinas in black mens magazine that are 9x better.
she got that Kim K x Natalie Nunn face collabo poppin. normal brown eyes... kinda loose stomach when she bends....
actually.... Reggie took the L.
i mean shes bad for us non millionaires.... but for him... thats like a C+ at best.
There's always one
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom