@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Ended up just grabbing them at HOH after missing them in my size online... used a VIP reward and paid 158. Still glad I was able to grab em. 
pimp.gif
they look so clean in that pic, glad I scooped them up. Wednesday can't come soon enough.

I cant for mines to come in the mail. How is the comfort and leather on these?
Comfort seems good after trying them on (better than the Shaqnosis) and the leather is great... although my right shoe has a pre-crease that's only noticiable when on foot. 

I kind of have a feeling we'll see the whites again...

Reebok first re released the black omnis with the 1992 branding, then have re releases like 3-4 times since then, twilights were semi limited, then later had a wide re release. As well as many other pumps.

Maybe they'll pump (no pun) out some more retro + colorways, then drop the whites at the end?

All this talk about a White restock needs to be put to rest. The first drop was all the way back in April, and if they were gonna restock it would've happened by now. Swizz Beatz is nothing but a puppet over at Reebok and you need to take things he says with a grain of salt. He doesn't call any shots, doesn't have any control over production, and he doesn't have final sign off on anything done over there.

With that being said, I'm positive the Whites will drop again, but not for another 3-5 years.

All this talk about a White restock needs to be put to rest. The first drop was all the way back in April, and if they were gonna restock it would've happened by now. Swizz Beatz is nothing but a puppet over at Reebok and you need to take things he says with a grain of salt. He doesn't call any shots, doesn't have any control over production, and he doesn't have final sign off on anything done over there.

With that being said, I'm positive the Whites will drop again, but not for another 3-5 years.
Makes it easier to swallow the 295 clams I dropped on my 14's. LOVE THAT SHOE!

Got my shipment email about an hour ago.

Still wondering about the Whites restocking. I'd love to double up on those

I'd like to know this also. Struck out multiple times on release date. It's almost worth pestering Reebok on Twitter to me.

I kind of have a feeling we'll see the whites again...

Reebok first re released the black omnis with the 1992 branding, then have re releases like 3-4 times since then, twilights were semi limited, then later had a wide re release. As well as many other pumps.

Maybe they'll pump (no pun) out some more retro + colorways, then drop the whites at the end?

I hope so. I passed on the White Shaq Attaqs because I was broke at the time, but now that I have some money I want it BAD.

You just broke my heart.

10/04/13 Reebok Shaq Attaq

V61029 Black/Purple-Orange

$160.00
I love the Shaq Attaq design, not with this colorway though. That's $160 I'm gonna save. I predict these will sit UNLESS they throw some kind of limited tag with an ode to Charles Barkley...

I'll go against the grain and ADMIT that I like the Phoenix cway. I will cop regardless of discount. I like the build of the shoe. I'll pass on the LSU cway because I'm not a fan of purple and gold. I'm in Cali and I hate the Lakers also LOL. That cactus is a nice touch though. I wish the inside had a desert like theme

I'm happy with the white and black pair, and don't need any more colorways, but could a celtics colorway work on these 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom