@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Was anyone else successful emailing karmaloop and adding coupon code?

I emailed them yesterday asking to add it, and I haven't received a reply.

I called them to add it and the rep did it right there over the phone. About 5 mins later I got an email from Paypal saying I was issued a $43 refund from Karmaloop. I don't know if they can do anything once it has been shipped.

Ill call em tomorrow, I'm sure they have the email on record. Hopefully they can do it.

Did you use verge?

Cool event they had up at PG. But I know those guys were mad that waited in line all that time. :lol:

I think 10K is a high production number, seeing how most spots did not get more then 28-36 pairs.

My guess would be in the 5K-8K range. Maybe even less since no large chains outside of that one FTL got them.

Still no word from foreversneakz, I know they're legit because a few members here bought the Kobe Xmas from them and vouched for their legitimacy, but getting a lil annoyed that they haven't sent shipping confirmation yet for any pre-orders....

Bring on the black pair.....
nthat.gif

Was anyone else successful emailing karmaloop and adding coupon code?

I emailed them yesterday asking to add it, and I haven't received a reply.

Yessir, mine came out to $129 shipped yay. I sent an email, added a note to my order page, and called lol Used VERGE.

Last edited:
He put black shoe string in the whites to make it a "black" shoe on the road...

At that time I was bball card collecting hardcore...

Last edited:
Cool event they had up at PG. But I know those guys were mad that waited in line all that time. :lol:.

Ian bka 'iCan" single-handedly messed the game up, particularly South of DC "urea".

I give credit when its due. Proves how prevalent the internet is.

The Shoe City shenanigans brought on an awareness with the wanna be flippers and the "I gotta get these cause internet said they are cool" crew within 24 hours that made a demand in places that got 0 calls/questions between last Monday - Wednesday to their phones blowing up by Thursday afternoon.

Good business for everyone in the end. No store got any left. Resell value went up for those trying to make a few bucks.

New day and time when a Pump crashes the party of a Jordan VIII release in many areas, or atleast goes head to head...

Last edited:
Just called karmaloop and dude wouldn't let me add the coupon code.... Said they were restricted :rolleyes

Definitely saw a new younger crew of resellers for this release, witnessed 2 girls and 2 shorts dudes take everything 11 and above at a DTLR.  

As badly as I want a pair I'm going to wait a few weeks/month. Hopefully those people who are selling will be desperate to move and I can get them for a good price. The prices are just too high right now.

Last edited:
i advise all people that don't have them to avoid buying from resellers on ebay for high prices..these will 100% drop in july. i asked a friend who owns a sneakerstore and confirmed me after discussion with reebok he made about a month ago..they will delay his order for july(he should receive now but reebok decided to make a limited release now and will release more during summer). i am checking prices on ebay..a shaq attaq reseller is asking to leave 5star feedback so he can keep his good prices on ebay..:tongue: and he is asking for 400usd for shaqs..i wanna kick him.

Not sure everyone that missed waiting until July is such a good idea...

Then we have another high demand release with limited supply. So many people will wait til July, a lot of people still empty handed going for round 2. If they sell out, resell prices will be higher after that.

My advice would be to wait a week or so, and try and negotiate with sellers to an acceptable price for you to pay.

Not sure everyone that missed waiting until July is such a good idea...

Then we have another high demand release with limited supply. So many people will wait til July, a lot of people still empty handed going for round 2. If they sell out, resell prices will be higher after that.

My advice would be to wait a week or so, and try and negotiate with sellers to an acceptable price for you to pay.

Agreed but at the same time i think that demand will be jist as high regardless. Best option is to see if you can negotiate a price because i think if a reseller has enough income from where ever that he/she can sit on their pairs theyll wait out til july and then markup the price just as much if not more aonce so many people missed out. And knowing that july could be the last time these release this yr people would be going out paying resell proce to make sure they secure.

Hopefully this go around in july is when the mahor retailers get their pairs since this first release was so successful YET somewhat of a nightmare for those e-copping, shoot in-store as well

Trying to buy a pair this July is going to be as hectic or more difficult than this past Friday assuming that only 11k are only going to be released. If people had a hard time buying a pair from an allotment of 68k imagine hard it will be in July to secure a pair. I agree that trying to negotiate with a reseller is better now than waiting until after July.

A guy I've traded/bought sneakers from locally hit me up about an extra size 12 he was able to cop, price was reasonable so I'm happy I'm getting these kicks!

Back
Top Bottom