@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Nice video trent, now you got me looking for the Black/Azure pair - any places still have them on the low (besides eBay)?

Nice video, trentbg trentbg ! You might as well scoop-up the Christmas pair to complete the collection! Haha!

This model is probably my favorite Reebok model behind only the Questions. I had the BLK pair as a child, but the WHT was the one that eluded me. The moment these released, I had to stock-up. Ended-up getting a pair for my lady as well.

I got one (shaq attaq 1) as soon as they were out back during middle school, got my dad to pay for it lol. It was between this or the Jordan 8, and I picked these since Shaq shattering the backboard had a pretty impactful effect on me back then.

Upon wearing it, I still remember how lucky and heavy they feel compared to the previous Jordan 7 that I got the year prior. Whats the going rate for these? I might wanna get one for nostalgic purpose.

Last edited:
How's the fit on these? I normally wear 10.5 Jordan and Nike. But got a 10 for pump fury reebok.

the black cw is not limited and is manufactured in larger amounts
and also the demand for them is way lower compared to the white cw

Just curious but did the Black colourway ever release as a GR in the early 90s? Or was it mocked up for Shaq but never released?

It was GR in a few different versions trough out the years, it was everywhere, I wanted the Insta Pump version so much back in the day

Back
Top Bottom