Reebok 2010 ~ ZigTech

Official info from Freshness... http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/02/05/reebok-zigtech-media-launch-detailed-look/
Release ~ March 11, 2010

I probably won't be getting these, but its definitely a fascinating shoe... 

reebok_zigtech_1-570x630.jpg
reebok_zigtech_5-570x537.jpg
reebok_zigtech_4-570x537.jpg
reebok_zigtech_3-570x537.jpg
reebok_zigtech_2-570x537.jpg

Can't Lie, These Shoes Have Me Going

For $100, These Are Looking Like My New Gym Shoes

reebok Got Something?

pimp.gif

These look CRAZY weird, BUT I would try them on just to see how they feel. Perhaps reebok might be on to something
laugh.gif
. If these comfy maybe we could catch some of these in other sports.

More pics and info from CounterKicks
reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-2-600x435.jpg

The launch of the Reebok ZigTech line which we’ve recently previewed here hits retail in two weeks. Today, we take a look at a ZigTech style with a neon yellow interior lining and outsole, black based upper, and a silver Reebok Vector logo on the medial and lateral sides. The shoe is engineered to cause up to 20% less wear and tear on key leg muscles, according to Reebok. Retail is $100 and officially debuts in stores on March 11thContinue reading for more detailed images of the Black/Yellow Reebok ZigTech.

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-3-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-4-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-5-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-6-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-7-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-8-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-9-600x450.jpg

reebok-zigtech-black-yellow-preview-10-600x450.jpg

I have the perfect marketing idea for this shoe song and everything to bad i doubt Reebok takes idea's from individual's even though i own a very very small corporation and by small i mean just me 
laugh.gif

I used to always come up with marketing ideas/commercials for shoes, I miss doing that (would've been nice to do as a career)

Originally Posted by David Choi

Originally Posted by mt3130

nike's new impax system looks just like this.

Impax is way different bro. Its a take down of the shox.
I know this. I said it looks like the new impax...as in visually. Just by the way its designed I can tell it will perform very differently.

dscn3562a_dpc1.jpg

and i use to have the old kemps with the 3d ultralight outsole and they were horrible for traction. i remember playin ball in them in the gym and slidin all over the place.

aint matter tho cuz i sucked so much at bball that i never got the ball anyway
grin.gif

i got the chance to try these on today and they really feel like the nike lunar glides.............so light and comfy. im definatley gonna be scooping the black/yellow pair they really "pop" in person

Good info Air Force, I think I'm going to wait on some of my ebay purchases and just get these

yeah heard of this shoe, and cool to see more pics + info. reading the links I see that in addition to NFL stars marketing the shoe Chuck Liddell (already mentioned on here) and boxer Shane Mosley are endorsing the Zigtech as well

pretty cool to see a wider range of athletes marketing a shoe

Reebok failing to keep up with nike as always.

we got these in at work, and i guess the gimmick fans will buy them. The upper feels identical to the material used on the AM09s

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Reebok failing to keep up with nike as always.

we got these in at work, and i guess the gimmick fans will buy them. The upper feels identical to the material used on the AM09s
you're buggin, Nike has been taken to court for patent infringement  http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-161873409.html if anyone is having difficulty keeping up its Nike.
This.

I'm loving the black red colorway. I'll definitely be getting these. First Reeboks since the Answer 2s
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom