(((RedBones))) WE OFF DAT!!! im on this

no to go left field but tanned white women > pale white women
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

okay for all those talking @!# about hair 90% of black women wear weave get over it Laura London which i know some of dudes have praised before wears weave so come up with something better than that cuzz all chicks no matter the race gets dolled up when they take pics of course its another look when you wake up next to them in the morning

quien coño..

i guess what she meant was granted some women wear weave. but the fact that she has those heavy bangs covering up damn near her whole face leaves room forus to believe she's hiding a massive forehead... or some other atrocity women can conceal under a veil of hair/makeup or whatever have you.

ftr, i think she's a pretty girl. her body is
eek.gif
. & i hope to Godshe doesn't balloon like the rest of them typically do when they stop hitting the gym. cheeseburger away from being overweight is a reach... but thecellulite dimples/ripples is a sure indication what road she's going down in a few yrs.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im sorry but
sick.gif

and don't try pullin the race card. there's nothin cute about that girl. i know several dark skinned women who are beautiful but she is not one of them.
agreed, her face is nasty, and she aint even DARK anyways...i know many good looking dark skinned black girls...too bad they only go for black dudes
frown.gif
Ok thats enough. Say whatever you want about her waist size/ thickness but if you think bria myles is ugly.... The problem is with you not her.
smh.gif

bria_myles4.jpg

this her??
ehh..def not my type. im picturing her minus the makeup and minus the hair covering 1/2 her face.
Yeah she's definitely not pretty
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

1z4zx28.jpg

15rzf3r.jpg

9zty6w.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

okay for all those talking @!# about hair 90% of black women wear weave get over it Laura London which i know some of dudes have praised before wears weave so come up with something better than that cuzz all chicks no matter the race gets dolled up when they take pics of course its another look when you wake up next to them in the morning

personally, thats why i couldnt date most black women because i cant stand anything artificial on a female. ive mentioned this in another post, but there used to be baaaad dark chicks at my high school who still had their natural hair. unfortunately they are told that their skin color and hair types are inferior and then they start getting weaves and perms and all that
tired.gif

You got a brother named DCAllAmerican?

Originally Posted by hellaones

smh.gif
@ "dark butts"

indifferent.gif
@ the notion of an actual trend of whats in b/t lightskin & darkskin. It's all a matter of
preference imo.

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

and she aint even DARK anyways

huh????
as in, theres alot of females that are much darker than she is. IMO shes "darker" but not straight up dark if that makes any sense
laugh.gif

Some of ya'll are seriously a joke....

talkin about "what will she look like in a few years" WHO THE HELL CARES? She looks DAMN fine now...built for wild sexual adventures TODAY...andthat's what's important...
99.999% of us will never met this woman in person, who let's not speculate like your going to date her and have to have sex with her 5 years from now.

Don't tell me about a cheese burger away...cause she hasn't had that cheeseburger yet....

Right now, is she fine or not?

Originally Posted by Diego

nawlinsjunkie wrote:

personally, thats why i couldnt date most black women because i cant stand anything artificial on a female. ive mentioned this in another post, but there used to be baaaad dark chicks at my high school who still had their natural hair. unfortunately they are told that their skin color and hair types are inferior and then they start getting weaves and perms and all that
tired.gif

You got a brother named DCAllAmerican?
did you read the 2nd half of my post
grin.gif
ive also mentionedthat i wouldve got with the black girls in HS with the quickness if only for the fact they didnt only like black dudes ...

Edit: mixed it up with my post in the "good hair" movie thread but im not tryna look that @#$% up right now...

Originally Posted by bluedinero

yo am I the only NT head that notices some of you guys got problems with ebony women?

No you're not the only one but theres no use in trying to fight it, trust. In their eyes, chick with a body you can iron on > chick with curves.

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

talkin about "what will she look like in a few years" WHO THE HELL CARES? She looks DAMN fine now...built for wild sexual adventures TODAY...and that's what's important...
99.999% of us will never met this woman in person, who let's not speculate like your going to date her and have to have sex with her 5 years from now.

Don't tell me about a cheese burger away...cause she hasn't had that cheeseburger yet....

cosign.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

talkin about "what will she look like in a few years" WHO THE HELL CARES? She looks DAMN fine now...built for wild sexual adventures TODAY...and that's what's important...

cosign.gif
her face aint pretty IN MY OPINION, but id smash regardless just cause of that @#$
pimp.gif
and SMH at people callin her fat...

id beat and yes she fine *sidenote * someone needs to make a rating scale thread poppin so we can understand eachothers views cuzz i dont understand how someof yall calling her ugly i must be a dude with bad taste which i know im not

Im Latino, prefer Latina women but my sistas are most definitely appreciated! I know everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but Bria is a VERY prettybroad regardless or her complexion. What is wrong with her face?

Back
Top Bottom