(((RedBones))) WE OFF DAT!!! im on this

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote

she is very rare it aint a lot of dark butts that keep they selves up like shorty
Dude ...

How is she rare?

& how does she keep herself up? She's a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger away from being seriously overweight.

i think i caught one thats got something against ebonys�her body is tight dude plus she be in the gym working on it just admit it u scared of the nubian booty
roll.gif
���
No, I'm talking about YOU.

You said there aren't "a lot of dark butts that keep herself up like her?"

Huh? Where? There are plenty. SHE doesn't even keep herself up.

You keep talking about people not liking dark-skinned women, when in reality, it's you.

Originally Posted by blueLAMBORGHINI

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote

she is very rare it aint a lot of dark butts that keep they selves up like shorty
Dude ...

How is she rare?

& how does she keep herself up? She's a Mcdonald's Cheeseburger away from being seriously overweight.

i think i caught one thats got something against ebonys�her body is tight dude plus she be in the gym working on it just admit it u scared of the nubian booty
roll.gif
���

You keep talking about people not liking dark-skinned women, when in reality, it's you.

a1hcgg.gif

forget what u talking bout shorty a cool 8 in my book and my standards is high

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote

Dude ...

How is she rare?

roll.gif
���

Why are you so bitter in all your posts? Your life must suck
laugh.gif

oh yea Bria >>>>>>>>>>> you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote

Dude ...

How is she rare?

roll.gif
���

laugh.gif

roll.gif

She wants to get it in with her boyfriends brother, but hes too busy playing video games to pick up any of her signs.

J/K Lambo.
J/K.
grin.gif

im sorry but
sick.gif

and don't try pullin the race card. there's nothin cute about that girl. i know several dark skinned women who are beautiful but she is not one ofthem.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

im sorry but
sick.gif

and don't try pullin the race card. there's nothin cute about that girl. i know several dark skinned women who are beautiful but she is not one of them.
agreed, her face is nasty, and she aint even DARK anyways...i know many good looking dark skinned black girls...too bad they only go for blackdudes
frown.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

im sorry but
sick.gif

and don't try pullin the race card. there's nothin cute about that girl. i know several dark skinned women who are beautiful but she is not one of them.
agreed, her face is nasty, and she aint even DARK anyways...i know many good looking dark skinned black girls...too bad they only go for black dudes
frown.gif
Ok thats enough. Say whatever you want about her waist size/ thickness but if you think bria myles is ugly.... The problem is with you not her.
smh.gif

Dude ...

How is she rare?

roll.gif

overweight???

Nah...not even... she's well endowed in the rear region ....shes a pretty darkskinned girl but she is rare...

Dark Skin girls usually seem not to care as much as the lighties do. And some try too hard.
laugh.gif

im sorry but
sick.gif

agreed, her face is nasty, and she aint even DARK anyways...i know many good looking dark skinned black girls...too bad they only go for black dudes
frown.gif
Ok thats enough. Say whatever you want about her waist size/ thickness but if you think bria myles is ugly.... The problem is with you not her.
smh.gif

bria_myles4.jpg

this her??
ehh..def not my type. im picturing her minus the makeup and minus the hair covering 1/2 her face.

You sir are wilding. Red Bones will always be appreciated. AND DAMN DREAMHIGH, YOU ARE ANNOYING AS HELL.

bria_myles4.jpg

this her??
ehh..def not my type. im picturing her minus the makeup and minus the hair covering 1/2 her face.
Bria-Myles-360x480-37kb-media-2598-media-117542-1183883713.jpg

Im just sayin, If Bria is considered nasty looking, give me an example of what you consider pretty.

Originally Posted by Diego

indifferent.gif
blueLAMBORGHINI wrote

Dude ...

How is she rare?

roll.gif
���

laugh.gif

roll.gif

She wants to get it in with her boyfriends brother, but hes too busy playing video games to pick up any of her signs.

J/K Lambo.
J/K.
grin.gif

................ LMAO! kneeshy B in the hizzouse!

bria_myles4.jpg

this her??
Bria-Myles-360x480-37kb-media-2598-media-117542-1183883713.jpg

Im just sayin, If Bria is considered nasty looking, give me an example of what you consider pretty.

alot of u dudes on NT confuse a fat @#$ with actually looking good...gabrielle union is an example of a darker chick (not really DARK, but neither is Bria) wholooks GOOD

okay for all those talking @!# about hair 90% of black women wear weave get over it Laura London which i know some of dudes have praised before wears weave socome up with something better than that cuzz all chicks no matter the race gets dolled up when they take pics of course its another look when you wake up nextto them in the morning

smh.gif
@ "dark butts"

indifferent.gif
@ the notion of an actual trend of whats in b/t lightskin & darkskin. It's all a matter of
preference imo.

and she aint even DARK anyways

huh????

Originally Posted by npa07

I hate this new trend that my fellow AA's are following. What I mean by that is this discrimination of its race.Its just tearing us further apart. Smh

okay for all those talking @!# about hair 90% of black women wear weave get over it Laura London which i know some of dudes have praised before wears weave so come up with something better than that cuzz all chicks no matter the race gets dolled up when they take pics of course its another look when you wake up next to them in the morning

personally, thats why i couldnt date most black women because i cant stand anything artificial on a female. ive mentioned this in another post, but there usedto be baaaad dark chicks at my high school who still had their natural hair. unfortunately they are told that their skin color and hair types are inferior andthen they start getting weaves and perms and all that
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom