Realtalk, why do some people think white ppl are unathletic?

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't know..Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites originated in europe and were advanced with technology so they didn't have to be as physical as say africans who didnt have horses and what not so they evolved differently?
That's not how evolution works...
sick.gif

Just because someone does slave work and becomes very strong, does not mean their offspring will come out the womb benching 300.

I find NT to be so hypocritical sometimes...

....dude evolution would definitely result in that sort of selection. If africans relied on manual labor for their livelihood, unathletic ones would not be able to eke out a living from their environment with their unathleticism. Thus while obese, uncoordinated white people in europe are relying on the feudal system and religion to safegaurd their children and their genes, blacks would rely solely on their physical skills. The same is true during the slave era, when weak african americans would have died from exposure or overworking without amazing physical stamina, while the slaveowner just sits on his laurels and breeds based on completely different criteria. While there is evidence that a different lifestyle can affect gene expression in offspring, classical darwinian survival of the fittest also explains this phenomenon. btw I'm not racist or white supremacist or anything.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Only some Whites are athletic, you couldnalmost take any black and they will be jumpy, fast all that....
Larry Bird wasn't athletic but still killed off.
Larry Bird just shot hoops all day.ALL DAY,he didn't even have a phone till he was like 13

Shooting all those hoops got him 3rings, MVP three times in a row, Multiple time all-star, 3 point champion, whooped an athletic Dominique in Playoffs, and his most dominant white team beat Magics athletic team..... I'm not white, just sayn
uh yeah I'm aware. He wasn't born with athletic ability he worked at it.

I don't know..Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites originated in europe and were advanced with technology so they didn't have to be as physical as say africans who didnt have horses and what not so they evolved differently?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Slaves sprint and jump a lot? What slave work even existed that is a fast twitch muscle activity? John Henry type railroad work would be, but didn't NativeAmericans help build the railroads too?
uh yeah I'm aware. He wasn't born with athletic ability he worked at it.
As opposed to us black people who just come out the womb with 40 inch verticals.

uh it's true. Anytime I see a quick white WR or white PG, I get a good laugh. I know they are adored so much partially cuz they're white. Whitechocolate, Professor, Jeremy Bloom, Kevin curtis, and that white RB from Texas. It's a shame when I see good black QB's moved to WR in the pros causethey're athletic. Word to Randel- El, and Brad Smith

slave work mostly gives you stamina. running from lions and wildebeests in africa gives you reflexes

On the same point, you see these africans who come from lineages that were never enslaved, they're really built mostly for speed, but the blacks that beastat football and contact sports come from slave lines.

I could dunk when i was 15 and 6'1" and I'm white i also run a 4.5 40. But when u look at the nba and basketball being the sport most dependent onathleticsm I can't argue that white people are as athletic as say black people. And it has been proven that white people have less fast twitch muscles.

I realize that what i said could be taken in a bad way but i really just believe that's what science indicates. I don't think any race is inferior toanother. by now the world is such a genetic melting pot it really makes no difference. I'm not condoning slavery either.

Originally Posted by Munfy

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

That's not how evolution works...
sick.gif

Just because someone does slave work and becomes very strong, does not mean their offspring will come out the womb benching 300.

I find NT to be so hypocritical sometimes...

....dude evolution would definitely result in that sort of selection. If africans relied on manual labor for their livelihood, unathletic ones would not be able to eke out a living from their environment with their unathleticism. Thus while obese, uncoordinated white people in europe are relying on the feudal system and religion to safegaurd their children and their genes, blacks would rely solely on their physical skills. The same is true during the slave era, when weak african americans would have died from exposure or overworking without amazing physical stamina, while the slaveowner just sits on his laurels and breeds based on completely different criteria. While there is evidence that a different lifestyle can affect gene expression in offspring, classical darwinian survival of the fittest also explains this phenomenon. btw I'm not racist or white supremacist or anything.

You may not be racist...but you aren't that smart either.

At the time that Europe was in feudalism....There were several extremely prominent and wealthy African civilizations.

Civilizations on the African Eastern Coast as well as Western and North African civilizations were flourishing. Gold, natural resources and trade wasabundant. So were extensive libraries and schools. People were not dying from overworking and lack of muscle. Virtually all societies around the globe arestratified in a way that provides for the welfare of its members. You're acting like Ancient Africa was a free-for-all, where every man was on his on andif you didn't have super strength you were dead. Ever heard of Kemet, Kush, Axum, Ancient Ghana, Mali, Songhay, The Hausa?

That's besides the fact that you completely ignored all rules of evolution.

The American education system is in shambles....
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Munfy

slave work mostly gives you stamina. running from lions and wildebeests in africa gives you reflexes

I know what you're trying to say but please stop.

lol @ Adam Sandler

I don't see how i ingored the rules of evolution because if weak people died and strong people bred strong genes would survive, but I see your otherpoints. However, there were still a lot of very primitive civilizations among the more advanced cultures in Africa, and they hung on a lot longer to interbreedwith nearby populations. In europe from a certain point they were pretty much advancing at the same rate throughout the continent, and when europeansencountered africans who had the greater technology? african culture and intelligence weren't inferior, but the absence of technological crutches thatallow phyisically weaker europeans to survive did mean that the white gene pool would have been more polluted by unathleticism, whereas blacks would not havehad the same advances in medicine and sanitation to allow those with weak constitutions to survive...

I don't see how i ingored the rules of evolution because if weak people died and strong people bred strong genes would survive, but I see your otherpoints. However, there were still a lot of very primitive civilizations among the more advanced cultures in Africa, and they hung on a lot longer to interbreedwith nearby populations. In europe from a certain point they were pretty much advancing at the same rate throughout the continent, and when europeansencountered africans who had the greater technology? african culture and intelligence weren't inferior, but the absence of technological crutches thatallow phyisically weaker europeans to survive did mean that the white gene pool would have been more polluted by unathleticism, whereas blacks would not havehad the same advances in medicine and sanitation to allow those with weak constitutions to survive...

There's a LOT of white people that play ball at my local gym.
[Chris Rock]Black people dominate at every sport. Running, basketball, football. Hell, we even have a black man dominating a white sport, golf! You know theworld is #@%%*% up when the best rapper is white and the best golfer is black...[/Chris Rock]
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom