Realtalk, why do some people think white ppl are unathletic?

Not racist or anything
but i think i read somewhere thats its been proved black people are more athletic because they were pushed so hard in slavery for so long it started to becomehereditary. Anyone else hear this?

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Not racist or anything
but i think i read somewhere thats its been proved black people are more athletic because they were pushed so hard in slavery for so long it started to become hereditary. Anyone else hear this?
Nonsense because West Africans who's ancestors never were enslaved are just as athletic.

Honestly, If a white man wins the 100m dash in my life time, I will streak inside the New York Stock Exchange.

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Only some Whites are athletic, you couldnalmost take any black and they will be jumpy, fast all that....
Larry Bird wasn't athletic but still killed off.
Larry Bird just shot hoops all day.ALL DAY,he didn't even have a phone till he was like 13

Shooting all those hoops got him 3rings, MVP three times in a row, Multiple time all-star, 3 point champion, whooped an athletic Dominique in Playoffs, and hismost dominant white team beat Magics athletic team..... I'm not white, just sayn

When i was 18, i could dunk with 2 hands and i was only 6 feet tall.

I always thought that was pretty good for a white dude.

Which i guess means that in the back of my head i believed the stereotype. Go figure.

Originally Posted by Parker Peterson

maybe because whenever i see a nerd on tv or the comics or whatever, he's always white.
damn so white people stole the stereotypical role of a asian.

White dudes got the fight game on lockdown though. Look at most MMA stars and they will be white. And the baddest man on the planet is a russian.

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

They dont have to be athletic, they own the team.
CEO-Credits-C.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't know..Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites originated in europe and were advanced with technology so they didn't have to be as physical as say africans who didnt have horses and what not so they evolved differently?
That's not how evolution works...
sick.gif

Just because someone does slave work and becomes very strong, does not mean their offspring will come out the womb benching 300.

I find NT to be so hypocritical sometimes...

I think there are different skill sets for different races Look at football/ football has a lot of white players at many positions eg. OLine, Linebacker,dlinemen, safeties, receiver.....what white people lack in speed/quickness they make up for in strength. Basketball has a lot of good white players eg.Ginobli/Nash etc Asians are sometimes viewed as the least athletic which is very not true they are just built for different types of sport eg. gymnastics....Imean I'm sure athleticism has something to do with their domination in the olympics in part. Foot speed and jumping isn't the only measure ofathleticism

I know some fat black kids that play with pokemon cards all day and some white kids that beast every sport they try. Aw gee fellas can't we all just getalong? just kidding racial strife is cool

eek.gif
at your nickname being "The Anomaly."
We call my boy white mike the same thing.

roll.gif

But most QBs are white.

Figured it'd only be a matter of time before people found a way to flip this to make another black people joke/statement. Either way, only people I haveever heard say stuff like that were white dudes who say things like, "I can jump for a white dude," "..... for a white dude," and justblown me away with the absurdity of a statement and even worst what if I was to try to do the same with black stereotypes. "I know I only got a D-, butnot bad for a black dude huh? C'mon"

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I don't know..Maybe it has to do with the fact that whites originated in europe and were advanced with technology so they didn't have to be as physical as say africans who didnt have horses and what not so they evolved differently?
roll.gif
This has to be the most stupid philosophy BS that I'veever heard.
roll.gif

Please dont bring up Larry Bird. Just cause he won rings and mvps has nothing to do with athleticism/
He was one of the worst athletes of all times, but a great PLAYER.

dont confuse athlete and player

Back
Top Bottom