Realtalk: whos interested in a Halo 3 NT tourny?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

Originally Posted by Black Milk

What makes you think im going to care about you, though?
ohwell.gif

The same reason that you viewed copped's profile and tried to clown him for being from Toronto after he called you out.

The same reason you're known to keep a "pokedex" on NTers.

The same reason you just viewed my profile.
I never clicked on your profile, dont flatter yourself, [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]your opinion is obsolete[/color]. i dont care about you

sick.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

havent played in a long time because i never got anyone to play with, once i get a new live card then ill probably join.

Looks like i gotta get my old MLG squad back together for this one. Yall better have some set ups or somethin or else i got this on lock
laugh.gif
. Add me on my alias tag

GT: Oceanic Legend

Team Wave is back.

Oceanic Legend
xXxTRIxGUNxXx
ravingonXTC
________

this is what i have so far until i can find my other 2 original team mates. if i can find the other 2, ravingonXTC is off and they are of, if not, then i gotone spot left on my team.

Im down GT AZANA 0 thats a zero in my name. I can get 2 other nters but im not sure about a fourth. Does it have to be strictly nters?

ya just be lucky i dont play xbox anymore, my trash talk alone makes people mad enough to try hard and still lose. i loved talking smack on xbox. and ya MLGdudes acting like ya nice, only weapon ya really use is the BR and i already perfected the 4 shot kill, this was last year though, i might come outtaretirement

mayor YOUR NOT GOOD AT ALL

YOUR TRASH

i saw your stats on one of your accounts and you had the worst record I had ever seen like realtalk

and yeah people do need to stop with that talk
laugh.gif

its gotten to the point where if I never heard of you then that means your not good
I played against the pros...you guys think being good in matchmaking automatically means your good
laugh.gif
smh.gif
matchmaking takes 0% skill and is the easiest thing
been there done that.

I should mention that I just cant take anyone serious, like I will never take anyone serious if they never played halo 2 on that pro level
embarassed.gif

I just havnt seen anyone thats that good at h3 that never played h2
so you guys have to excuse me
laugh.gif

I'm down. Gamertag is nickthestick2st. I haven't played in a while, but I'm nice when I'm warmed up and in good playing shape
laugh.gif
. I'll be gettin on in the next few days to get my skills back up though.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i suck now
word, i probably do too, well i dont suck but i was at my prime early in the year, team snipers or shotty snipers, i never lose. i love whendudes try to come at me with a shotty and i get a head shot on them with my sniper off the hip, i rarely double aim the sniper, man i was nice, i never took itto the nerd level and did the whole MG thing and tourneys, though, i shouldve though, just to trash talk all the white kids in person
devil.gif

I'm down. Gamertag is nickthestick2st.
My dude Nick
pimp.gif

Depending on when it is, i'd be in it.
Wont even stunt, Im trash now.
I used to be good but i aint really touched halo in months. (xbox been collecting dust)
Went on like last month with my lil cousin and got humiliated
laugh.gif
frown.gif

GT: Chicago Bully88

Back
Top Bottom