Realtalk: whos interested in a Halo 3 NT tourny?

Originally Posted by copped

lets make a pot...like 10 bucks to enter...winner gets a certain amount of money 1st 2nd 3rd..

NT tags must be confirmed before entering
NT players only
Max 4 players per TEAM (slayer 4 v 4)
Specific maps, weapons, rules (because we will be playing in custom games)

i would be interested then...

got a squad already:

copped- mnassari
Demax777- DTL84
FLASH- ll Flash ll
Doughboi- XHBCX DoughBoi

pimp.gif

ahhh takes me back, i remember when i took gears and halo 3 seriously, then i got a job and a life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Milk

ahhh takes me back, i remember when i took gears and halo 3 seriously, then i got a job and a life
pimp.gif

N' in here just being mad sour?

whats wrong boo?

frown.gif

pimp.gif
Word.... The only reason why I still got my XBOX is because of this new Netflix feature..

pimp.gif

whats wrong boo?

frown.gif

oh iight, i see why you so amped up for a online tourney, my bad, i didnt realize where you was from

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

um well i am in college without an xbox so i havent played for a long time but the pros i play with would be able to carry me : )

who do you play with?
nerd.gif

lol thats the whole point of NT tourney best of best HERE on NT....

any of us can get dudes with multiple 50's 30 times over...but takes the fun out of us competing here for fun and bragging rights...
I know the tourny is for NTrs only, I was asking who he knows

pimp.gif

whats wrong boo?

frown.gif

oh iight, i see why you so amped up for a online tourney, my bad, i didnt realize where you was from

2d2bww7.gif

um well i am in college without an xbox so i havent played for a long time but the pros i play with would be able to carry me : )

who do you play with?
nerd.gif

when i was in my prime i used to play with shook on3 and pyrocy ive actually been to their house to play...i used to play with abused goat...and my cousin isreally good although not pro i mean the kid has a 50 in big team battle...but he plays with mlg chig who i have played with quite a bit...mlg chig is on 2 ofthe mlg espn top 10

who do you play with?
nerd.gif

when i was in my prime i used to play with shook on3 and pyrocy ive actually been to their house to play...i used to play with abused goat...and my cousin is really good although not pro i mean the kid has a 50 in big team battle...but he plays with mlg chig who i have played with quite a bit...mlg chig is on 2 of the mlg espn top 10
lol i thought you was bs'in
shook on3 is real good I played him a !*%$ load of times on rumble pit ( I used to be a level 42 and number 8 in the whole world for rumble pit back when theyhad leaderboards)

pimp.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [th="col"] [h1]Black Milk.niketalk[/h1] [table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th] [th="col"]Last Post[/th] [th="col"]Last Seen[/th] [th="col"]Joined[/th] [/tr][tr][td]823[/td] [td]11/23/08 11:21:43[/td] [td]11/23/08 11:21:43[/td] [td]11/01/08[/td] [/tr][/table][/th] [th="col"]
[/th] [th="col"]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
beanie_sigel.jpg

Ok so everyone interested post your GT + NT user name...

and we will see if we got enough to do anything special

who do you play with?
nerd.gif

when i was in my prime i used to play with shook on3 and pyrocy ive actually been to their house to play...i used to play with abused goat...and my cousin is really good although not pro i mean the kid has a 50 in big team battle...but he plays with mlg chig who i have played with quite a bit...mlg chig is on 2 of the mlg espn top 10
lol i thought you was bs'in
shook on3 is real good I played him a !*%$ load of times on rumble pit ( I used to be a level 42 and number 8 in the whole world for rumble pit back when they had leaderboards)

nope no bsin in my early halo 2 days i played with ghostyami or whatever a couple times...i was friends and in captin teebags clan that video is hilarious tellme if anyone does not know what im talking about wwith the captin teebags videos....and i was in walshys clan for a week

pimp.gif
and now your trying to be an E-Thug on NT. ahhh what a life
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I dont care what you think, though

i would prefer if there were at least 6 teams, so far theres only enough for 3

we just gotta wait and see...

I'm down. GT: Thirty Tres

If nickthestick is playing he's on my squad.

How is this going to work?

^pm him and find out

and right now were just getting gamertags and seeing if we have enough people, right now we have enough for 3 teams

we should at least get 6 teams or 8

and someone suggested that we make it a $10 entry fee and the winning team divides the cash

I'm in.

GT: Sick Ik

EDIT: Only if it's free. I wouldn't even chip in $1 for a Halo tourny.

Yo NTers I need help. I'm doing a project for school where I'm comparing grades in school with relation to your overall rankings inHalo 3. If you could help me out it would be clutch. I currently got the rings of death or I would've been able to get some of my buddies. My other threadis probably gonna get locked This is what I would need...

Gamertag:

Numbers would be best if you could get 'em......Grades
English:
Math:
History:

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

Originally Posted by Rafool

Black Milk wrote:

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
I dont care what you think, though
Why are you even posting in this thread, though?

Do you really even give a +$$! that people still play Halo?

Why are you in here trying to clown people?

Now go ahead and view my profile and search my name on google trying to find something you can post about me to get those
roll.gif
's you want.
What makes you think im going to care about you, though?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Cyprus Sinner II

What makes you think im going to care about you, though?
ohwell.gif

The same reason that you viewed copped's profile and tried to clown him for being from Toronto after he called you out.

The same reason you're known to keep a "pokedex" on NTers.

The same reason you just viewed my profile.
I never clicked on your profile, dont flatter yourself, your opinion is obsolete. i dont care about you

Back
Top Bottom