Realtalk.. Who On NT Carries A Knife

DisplayPic.aspx

carry this almost everywhere i go

as long as the blade is smaller then your palm its legal.

either that or my husky flip out box cutter

husky.jpg

pimp.gif

I usually carry pepper spray if I'm walking on the street. I do carry the knife sometimes. I got a bat in the trunk.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

only the one from my nail clipper

I have have witnessed someone get stabbed by said object and it was quite amusing
roll.gif

nah, but this got me thinking about starting to.

I much rather have a taser than a knife, no blood involved when you tase someone and they won'tdie. When they're down you can just stomp the poop out of them too.

There are regulations; each state has a blade length limit. I think CA is 2 inches. Go look it up. Fists for me.

Originally Posted by i love nikes

I much rather have a taser than a knife, no blood involved when you tase someone and they won't die. When they're down you can just stomp the poop out of them too.
who the hell carries a taser

i used to keep my swiss army knife on me, but my mom found it and hid it or threw it away

Knive?! You know what I don't know about you guys but I'm a grown man and the last thing I need is to get into a fight let alone a knife fight. A whileback I got in a fight and the sucka pulled a knife out needless to say I got stuck once but my brother who tried to back me up got hit 9 times thank god hemade it out ok but even though that guy pulled out a knife and stuck my brother and I that knife was no match for my steel toed boots and some kung fu trainingthat guy got his head bashed in and I knocked his eyeball loose with a right cross not to mention I broke his jaw and most likely ruined his weekend. I getpeople want to defend themselves but you can die and nowadays people have guns. Just walk away to live another day.

Originally Posted by micheal623

Knive?! You know what I don't know about you guys but I'm a grown man and the last thing I need is to get into a fight let alone a knife fight. A while back I got in a fight and the sucka pulled a knife out needless to say I got stuck once but my brother who tried to back me up got hit 9 times thank god he made it out ok but even though that guy pulled out a knife and stuck my brother and I that knife was no match for my steel toed boots and some kung fu training that guy got his head bashed in and I knocked his eyeball loose with a right cross not to mention I broke his jaw and most likely ruined his weekend. I get people want to defend themselves but you can die and nowadays people have guns. Just walk away to live another day.

Well it always depends on the circumstances. But im not aiming for the stomach if I poke you im aiming for the neck.

smith & wesson blade on my right.. nah not around campus though. just when I'm out somewhere I'm not used to. It's sitting by by my laptopthough

depending where you live , like here in florida just cop a gun if your over 21 .Like they say dont bring a knife to a gun fight

Originally Posted by LuckyP25

Originally Posted by i love nikes

I much rather have a taser than a knife, no blood involved when you tase someone and they won't die. When they're down you can just stomp the poop out of them too.
who the hell carries a taser
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom