[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by RocSole

Hm, since I'm a female and i really don't want to ask another female "can i hit" thats gay
but how should i approach a guy over myspace?
Should i use the "can i hit" line or what?

yes, but you must include pics

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

myspace chicks in my part of the world is lookin hurt
smh.gif

this is what im hittin em with though...

you have a real nice face!!
smile.gif

i bet it looks even better when its laid on a pillow staring up at a mounted bull! anyways, just let me know when your free to get it
smile.gif

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
your cute.......im cute. we should make babies but im not ready for fatherhood so we can just smash instead
smile.gif
whens good for you??
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................
hey gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!! gimme your number before i dont want it no more ;P (word to Will
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
this is whats up. you gone give me your number, ima 1 ring you then you gonna call me back cuz i dont wanna waste my minutes. got it?

Originally Posted by High St

smh.gif

smile.gif

i bet it looks even better when its laid on a pillow staring up at a mounted bull! anyways, just let me know when your free to get it
smile.gif

your cute.......im cute. we should make babies but im not ready for fatherhood so we can just smash instead
smile.gif
whens good for you??
hey gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl!!! gimme your number before i dont want it no more ;P (word to Will
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
this is whats up. you gone give me your number, ima 1 ring you then you gonna call me back cuz i dont wanna waste my minutes. got it?

Dude isn't gettin any play
laugh.gif
. But still try.

smh.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif
whens good for you??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

this guy gonna have more strikeouts than randy johnson
smh.gif

Date: May 26, 2008 11:04 PM

huh?

Can u what?

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 25, 2008 4:28 PM

hey beautiful, i love your pics...i apologize if im being too forward with this question...but can i beat?

smile.gif

Date: May 26, 2008 11:21 AM

ur thirsty as #%$#. dont ever come at me like that with that disrespectful shiy. i wouldnt let u touch me if u were the last @@@%* on earth. stay off my page you ugly **# @@@%*

Date: 25 May 2008, 14:58

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat............... Straight up, you down?
laugh.gif

you big dummy wrote:
Date: May 26, 2008 11:21 AM

ur thirsty as #%$#. dont ever come at me like that with that disrespectful shiy. i wouldnt let u touch me if u were the last @@@%* on earth. stay off my page you ugly **# @@@%*

Date: 25 May 2008, 14:58

Hey beautiful, just came through to tell you that I find you very attractive and ... EFF this issh, man, I wanna beat............... Straight up, you down?
laugh.gif

this message along with the 2nd half of your sig had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

smile.gif

smile.gif

your cute.......im cute. we should make babiesAbortions cuz im not ready for fatherhood so we can just smash instead
smile.gif
whens good for you??
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

laugh.gif
I'm lovin the last 2 though

You cat's getting called ugly need only to use the "loser"message. Obviously yall not bringing enough to the table for the "can i hit" to work in your favor.

pimp.gif
UPDATE FOR MY DUDES:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1252524913

ME

Today at 2:51am

Greetings, Lovely Lady. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

Barbara Prandini Barberini

Add as Friend

Today at 12:32pm

Report Message

hello..

Im doing great,,, Got a job in two weeks ive been in canada ..

Thats very nice of you to do that...

hit me up..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1252524913ME

Today at 4:50pm

where have you travelled from?

what kinda job did you get?

now that i got your attention i'd like to know more
smile.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

another REJECTION FROM THE LOSER LINE; these broads mad ******ed they dont get the playful humor in the smiley and loser
tired.gif

ME

May 26 at 3:37pm

hey.. I was just lookin at your page and ilike what I see.. If you feel the same then hit me back loser =)

Aliyah Abdi

Add as Friend

Today at 1:25pm

Report Message

say wut? did u jus call me a LOSER??????
UR F#$@%@ING BRIGHT...... UGLY +@! N$#@%#$%AAAAAA SUCK UR SELF

ME

Today at 4:51pm

Lovely Lady. How art thou? Me? Well...I've got a pocket full of hundreds that I'm about to drop off at the orphanage. It's a weekly habit of mine and I love it. (smile) You take care now and respond to me when you have time, you wonderful woman...YOU. (wink)

cherrio

roll.gif
I love hittin em' with another blatant pick up line after they curse you out...

And i got a Freind request from another hottie...more developments later

pimp.gif

bout to go to work on that necrofilic line and the samaritan

keep em' coming

Date: May 27, 2008 9:10 AM

lol

Date: May 27, 2008 1:11 PM

It's called child support...Are you down?
smile.gif

waits for play by play
nerd.gif

smh.gif
How am I suppose to quit this game if they keep taking the bait...

lol Your welcome. And your even more welcome to give me the booty
happy.gif

But are your really 29? You don't look 29 at all. You should add me as a friend.

Date: May 27, 2008 2:36 PM

lmao,
thanks i think
wink.gif

Date: May 27, 2008 2:29 AM

Your a cutie, and I want your booty.....

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Date: May 27, 2008 9:10 AM

lol

Date: May 27, 2008 1:11 PM

It's called child support...Are you down?
smile.gif
waits for play by play
nerd.gif

NICE! It worked
pimp.gif

I was hesitant to send that to this decent lookinchick. I hope ol girl has a sense of humor like the one your talkin to
eyes.gif

facebook is harder then myspace...

yall dudes playin' in the minor leagues....me and some of my dudes up in here in the major league...swinging at 100 mph chicks not them 60's

im only goin' at college chicks...

Man have I been missing out on this thread...pure classic
pimp.gif

With that being said, I am gonna have to try this out, dudes str8 wildin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by copped

yall dudes playin' in the minor leagues....me and some of my dudes up in here in the major league...swinging at 100 mph chicks not them 60's

ehh...some of them chicks are ridiculous when it comes to penetrating the defenses. I'm not necessarily looking for specific girls as in looks, just"clues" or "hints" on their page/pics that means that they'd either be good in bed or will get down with less effort.

I'm definitely in the wrong town for this stuff. I wish I was in San Diego
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ghost43t

Originally Posted by buggz31

^^^What are you responding with????

no clue i cant believe it even worked ill wait for play by play from one of yall
laugh.gif

Tell her that you'll reveal the master plan tonight at your crib (or whatevers good for you) and to bring a water jug, gloves, a piece of paper with a#2 pencil and condoms.

Originally Posted by copped

you damn right
laugh.gif
i been out the game for comin up on 5 years soi got to start off slow

Rocsole im a fellow girl, if I were you I'd say some stupid issh that won't sound smutty like,

Please excuse my intrusion, but my concern for your need of fillatio and attractive smile has drawn me to conclude that you might receive a numerous amount ofmessages a day. None in which offers you anything of your interest. I, on the other hand am willing to make your day. I enjoy role playing and if you would beinterested in trying it, you should contact me. All in all, would you like to stick your manhood inside my womanly area?

Back
Top Bottom