[realtalk] How do you guys approach myspace chicks? [/realtalk]

see what you want to do is use the "can i hit" and"attention" as an option. using the "can i hit" allows for you to effectively attack the defense in two ways. If it's open with the QBsimply take it up field for the score but however if the defense seems to clamp down tightly simply pitch it to your RB in the "attention" area ofthe field and attempt to run it up the sideline. Either way should catch the defense of guard and allow for a big time play by your offense.

2h5qzns.jpg

Originally Posted by Golden Oozaru Gr8 Ape

see what you want to do is use the "can i hit" and "attention" as an option. using the "can i hit" allows for you to effectively attack the defense in two ways. If it's open with the QB simply take it up field for the score but however if the defense seems to clamp down tightly simply pitch it to your RB in the "attention" area of the field and attempt to run it up the sideline. Either way should catch the defense of guard and allow for a big time play by your offense.

2h5qzns.jpg
that guy zigged when he shuld have zagged, but his post up game is on point. just keep the formula in full effect for maximum results. may vary
man i love nt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

see what you want to do is use the "can i hit" and "attention" as an option. using the "can i hit" allows for you to effectively attack the defense in two ways. If it's open with the QB simply take it up field for the score but however if the defense seems to clamp down tightly simply pitch it to your RB in the "attention" area of the field and attempt to run it up the sideline. Either way should catch the defense of guard and allow for a big time play by your offense.

2h5qzns.jpg
that guy zigged when he shuld have zagged, but his post up game is on point. just keep the formula in full effect for maximum results. may vary
man i love nt
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wasnt expecting the pics. duke took it there, this thread is better than chappelle.

Hope don't none of these chicks google the lines we sending. NT was definitely the first website that popped up.

eek.gif

i never considered that... but i dont think i got to worry about that. these chicks dont seem like the smartest people in the world
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm cool on the google thing. I've been mixin it up. But I don't think they are that smart anyway...

Hm, since I'm a female and i really don't want to ask another female "can i hit" thats gay
but how should i approach a guy over myspace?
Should i use the "can i hit" line or what?

2/2 on the replies
pimp.gif

I hit them with the "eff this ssiss, man, can I beat?"

One said "thanks 4 the complainment but that was mad disrespectful" and I later got the number havent texted her yet tho
laugh.gif

And the other said
" You tell me!! I dont have a problem with it"

Its crazy that these wild and unheard of lines work on these ****!!!

roll.gif

Sorry I cant post a link bc iam on my SK
frown.gif
but def noo ducktales

Owwwwwww!
wink.gif

Incest threesome for the mutha *#%@#* win!

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 27, 2008 10:04 AM

u are one sick bastard, and if u send my sister another message im going 2 +%%@ u up. if u have nothing else 2 do then get a %$@@%%# job!!!

lmao that has to be the funniest #@$ i heard all day

Originally Posted by RocSole

Hm, since I'm a female and i really don't want to ask another female "can i hit" thats gay

we need visuals so we can best determine the most efficient and strategic approach.

if a female hit me on myspace with "can i hit it" i would have to hesitate, she might have that monster
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes, but you must include pics

nerd.gif

I mean just be honest. If you wanna hit, ask them if you can hit. (it doesn't take much for guys anyways...it's the self absorbed women that makethis game what it is). If you want to sit on some dudes face, say "I like your face, I want to sit on it."
Just have fun, and say what first comes to mind. That's what I do. If I see a fat lard woman, I lol to myself and ask her if I can bodyboard hercrotch. If I see a gothic chick I tell her I want to rape her like a corpse. If I see a slow girl I keep it simple, "can I hit" that's it. If Isee a hypebeast girl I offer her a limited edition coupon. Who doesn't want that!

Originally Posted by buggz31

I mean just be honest. If you wanna hit, ask them if you can hit. (it doesn't take much for guys anyways...it's the self absorbed women that make this game what it is). If you want to sit on some dudes face, say "I like your face, I want to sit on it."
Just have fun, and say what first comes to mind. That's what I do. If I see a fat lard woman, I lol to myself and ask her if I can bodyboard her crotch. If I see a gothic chick I tell her I want to rape her like a corpse. If I see a slow girl I keep it simple, "can I hit" that's it. If I see a hypebeast girl I offer her a limited edition coupon. Who doesn't want that!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
word I wonder if hypebeast would go crazy over a limited edition coupon. Even if it saved them 300 dollars I bet they'd keep it.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

[emoji]9829[/emoji]sure-lee[emoji]9829[/emoji] Block User

myspace.com/shorrlae
Date:
May 27, 2008 12:40 PM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [?]
Help: Flag
Subject:
RE: No Subject
Body:
smashh me down? huh...

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 26, 2008 7:21 PM

yo whats good....i just came across ur page i kinda think ur cute......all eff it! im tryin to smash u down?

i think this gurl is a lil slow
but ima still see whats up
you shoulda hit her back with the "word to Chris Brown"

*zing-zing*

new line..

"Can I take you down?"
laugh.gif
ya body-body oOoOhhh

Back
Top Bottom