RealGm Mock Draft VOl- Early febuary

Jerryd Bayless
pimp.gif

Chase Budinger
pimp.gif

Jordan Hill
pimp.gif

I firmly believe Bayless and Hill will stay while Budinger leaves.

Thats the worst mock I have ever seen.

85% of those picks dont make sense
laugh.gif

Edit: Budinger going anywhere near lottery
laugh.gif

RealGM sucks

Originally Posted by allen3xis

roll.gif
roll.gif

(I actually think he's a better NBA player tho)
how? he is soft as hell and plays no D. its one thing to be lazy like rudy gay was in college and just play lazy, chase is just soft and plays with noeffort or heart. never has and never will

he is soft as hell and plays no D.
That's all I see in the NBA these days
laugh.gif

but really, I just think he fits better in an NBA system out on the perimeter, I don't know...I've just felt that way about him for about a year now

I guess I should rephrase it to being, he's a better NBA role player fit, than being 'the guy' on a college team. With not having as highexpectations, he should have some success.

laugh.gif
I think chase better dust off his volleyball shorts and prepare for a long careeron the pro beach volleyball tour.
I have nothing positive to say about his basketball game. NOTHING.
I just dont understand how someone can be the most athletic guy on the team and be content with shooting long jumpers, not rebounding and not playing defense.
he should go into every game with the mentality of " Im puttin up shots, Im goin to the line, Imma get mine, Imma dominate"

You don't think he can wait on that weak side(
laugh.gif
), and get kick outsin the NBA?

I'm not at all saying he'd be an All Star or anything, but a guy that can get 15 a game, maybe a 6th man...I can see that

sea_40.gif
3. O.J. Mayo
Shooting Guard. USC

In an NBA in which very few players can create their own offense, Mayo will be elite.

He creates separation off the dribble to generate space to get his jumper off, but what is more impressive and refined is his knack for preserving his dribble, squaring up in a triple-threat position with purpose and intent. He is able to back defenders up with jab steps, which sets things up for when he does put the ball on the floor, where he is highly imaginative, utilizing a wide array of moves to score.

Though shorter and slightly less athletic than both Jordan and Bryant, Mayo is headed for this type of individual career.

Despite a history of character issues, from every moment I\'ve seen, his on-floor character appears impeccable. He plays the game in a very stoic yet passionate manner.

A SG? I thought they moved Durant to that and Green to SF?

Oh I just read on some sonics forum they have 2 first rounders and 4 second rounders
nerd.gif

and Memphis taking a PG 3 straight years? Bill Walker on the Mavs would be
pimp.gif
though.........

this pretty damn horrible. I thinkn he took the top players and just listed them in order...

I have a question. Can Michael Beasley really be an NBA PF.
If so say Seattle gets the Number one pick do they take Beasley?
I say Yes and No.

I think the Sonics would be better advised to take Rose....they already have their scorer in Durant.

I think building a team, Rose, Green and Durant complement each other better than Beasley, Green and Durant.

Back
Top Bottom