Real Talk NT - Which power ranger were you?

Dont front, you know you used to run around with your friends/siblings as a kid playing this $@%!. 
I never messed with the Red or Blue rangers. Red Ranger was overrated to me, and the Blue Ranger was a powderpuff. Only the punks played as him. 

This was my dude on the 100

MMPR_Black_Ranger.jpg

But when this dude showed up, it was a wrap 
eek.gif

green_ranger.jpg

Serious topic, discuss. 

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

BOTH.
sick.gif
 You were that guy back then. I remember your kind. That dude who chose the Green Ranger even after the White Ranger came out.
There was always that epic battle on the playground. White Ranger Tommy vs. The kid who cheated to get his way so he chose the Green Ranger Tommy 
alien.gif

Your swag was undeniable. Nobody ever questioned that authority, and if they did, it was an argument you could never win against, so you gave up while you were still in the mood to play 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME

BOTH.
sick.gif
 You were that guy back then. I remember your kind. That dude who chose the Green Ranger even after the White Ranger came out.
There was always that epic battle on the playground. White Ranger Tommy vs. The kid who cheated to get his way so he chose the Green Ranger Tommy 
alien.gif

Your swag was undeniable. Nobody ever questioned that authority, and if they did, it was an argument you could never win against, so you gave up while you were still in the mood to play 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats soo funny and true lmao .. i was always the blue ranger, fave color lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. than tommy came around lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Green or white, he was the man
pimp.gif

white-tiger-ranger.jpg

Spoiler [+]
JK
Originally Posted by thegoat121886

i was the only black kid in my circle of friends, so yeah...

The red one was dope. Although, I had an appreciation for the yellow though.. reppin' the Asians!!
pimp.gif

See... I TRIED to go to sleep,but this fool PRIME just pulled me back in
laugh.gif

Man when the white ranger was finally revealed I damn near passed out like my boo Kimberly did.

When it was time to get busy and this fool's sword TALKED... and that Tiger Zord showed up... not a SINGLE damn was given about the green ranger after that.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

BOTH.
sick.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats soo funny and true lmao .. i was always the blue ranger, fave color lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
.. than tommy came around lol
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Green or white, he was the man
pimp.gif
We would all just sit back and watch two of the same person fight
laugh.gif

Worst part was, I knew a set of twins who did this %*+%
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk I wasn't up on race then but I didn't like that Zack was the dude dancing and shh. I didn't play this game much with a lot of other dudes.

Always liked being the green/white ranger.

Ruxxx wrote:
See... I TRIED to go to sleep,but this fool PRIME just pulled me back in 
laugh.gif

Man when the white ranger was finally revealed I damn near passed out like my boo Kimberly did.

When it was time to get busy and this fool's sword TALKED... and that Tiger Zord showed up... not a SINGLE damn was given about the green ranger after that.

roll.gif
roll.gif
 No lie I lost my $@%$ too. $@%$ just wasn't fair. The fool had the illest weapons. I even had the nerve to ask for that sword for Christmas one year.

My parents got me the sword and the Black Ranger gloves that made all those wild ##% noises 
eek.gif

I had to keep it funky with my dude Zack though. If it were up to me, he'd have the green rangers vest all the time
30t6p3b.gif

I was the blue ranger for Halloween when I was little

Spoiler [+]
damn i was so gay
laugh.gif

I'm not even going to lie.. when Jason couldn't stop the green candle, I damn near lost it. (much like the Eagles fan who almost had a heartattack, check vid on youtube).
And I never liked the White Ranger and the Tigerzord. Don't even get me started on Saba. It's funny, because I actually looked up the original show on YouTube and discovered White Ranger was just a little boy. I guess part of me thought he was kind of silly and the search justified it. 
30t6p3b.gif

BOTH.
sick.gif
alien.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
 That was me ! 

Back
Top Bottom